Darius' Treasure Hunt - How do I start the quest?

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
anorex
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hi all,

How do I start the "Darius' Treasure Hunt" quest? in the wiki(which is awesome of course...) it details:
Quest Giver: One of various notes found across nearly all villages in the Middlerealm.
However, I went through several Middlerealm villages and found no notes. can anyone point me at the right direction please?
Thanks!
Shatar
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

The quest page on the Wiki isn't fully complete, I know. The leaflets start appearing after the completion of a specific part in the Main Quest. We're not yet sure which one, but my guess is that the leaflets start appearing aftre the Main Quest part: The Escape.

One place to find a note after the quest is next to the first gate of Erothin.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Shatar hat geschrieben:
The quest page on the Wiki isn't fully complete, I know. The leaflets start appearing after the completion of a specific part in the Main Quest. We're not yet sure which one, but my guess is that the leaflets start appearing aftre the Main Quest part: The Escape.
Exactly.
Shatar
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

arvisrend hat geschrieben:
Shatar hat geschrieben:
Exactly.
I'm blesses with a strong memory. ;)

To be honest, it's been weeks since I've played Nehrim. I should start playing again soon. :lol:
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Shatar hat geschrieben:
arvisrend hat geschrieben:
Shatar hat geschrieben:
Exactly.
I'm blesses with a strong memory. ;)

To be honest, it's been weeks since I've played Nehrim. I should start playing again soon. :lol:
are you sure it's not sooner than that? it's been too long since i did the main quest, guess my memory isn't as strong as yours, and honestly i wasn't paying as close attention to the notes at any rate. well i guess arvisrend would know.
anorex
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

It's defiantly after "The Escape". the moment I finished that quest I saw the note on the board at Erothin's entrance.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1