About arena quest

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
wkomarecki
Gauner
Gauner

good wishes!
I've killed the giant. Now I'm trying to get another fight ,but cannot. I'm getting two messages: one "from" table behind "arena master" - I cannot get another fight because I've been not finished current one, the second "from" arena gate, when I'm trying to go through - I must get the fight . So,I'm lite confused. Does killing the giant seem the end of this quest ?
Shatar
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

The giant is currently the last opponent to fight in the arena. Sometimes the Nehrim Team adds more opponents in future patches.
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

I can confirm what Shatar said, the giant was the last for me as well and I spoke with Casper about it and he fought the giant last as well, so it's 99% certain that the giant is the "final" fight -- for now. Stay tuned, seems like they released a new German version of Nehrim some day ago, expect the English one "soon". I'm stoked! :D
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Sorry to have to disappoint you, but the latest patchnotes says nothing about new bounty missions or arena fights in the next patch.
Main topic of the patch is a new Zerobilon world and a couple bugfixes, most important being the Charisma fix.
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Too bad :( Perhaps more in the future then, I'd love to see more epic bossfights in the arena like with the giant, but with more & bigger beasts such as perhaps a big shadow-beast of sorts or a fire elemental, that'd be pretty cool.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1