In the Underwold question

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

As I've been working on writing the walkthrough to In the Underworld I just want to make sure.
In Daromith Mine it is normal and deliberate that you don't have the map?
It looks like that:
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/107930872-4.jpg
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Unfortunately it's a problem with the meshes that we are using. But I think a map wouldn't really help here, the underworld is too 3-dimensional.
kassandra
Magier
Magier

Thanks! In fact, I found it a bit challenging and thought it was entirely deliberate:P
Shatar
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Oh, while you're there, can you write something about the Lord of the Rings reference in the underworld? You might have noticed the chamber that looks like Balin's Tomb in the Mines of Moria. I've recently made a new character, but he's not that far yet. :)

Cheers
kassandra
Magier
Magier

Uh, I'm sorry Shatar, I'm a bit past that part and I am trying to be in a little hurry as the Underworld takes a lot of time and I want to approach another main quest:P

Yes, I noticed some similarities to Moria, but I wasn't sure:P
And there was one more I guess- the one with the chamber where you have to blow a horn . Doesn't it look like the fight in Balin's Tomb?
With all these attemptos to break the door open and instead of the cave-troll and goblins we have Undead and his zombies:P
http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Fight_in_Balin%27s_Tomb
Shatar
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Yes, that's the one I meant. Zombies as Goblins and a large creature as the cave troll. I think this was worth mentionning on the easter eggs page. Oh well, I'll get there eventually with my new character :P
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1