Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Only if you accept Fine Cobwebs.
Bild
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hi guys!

Hawk, are you using some programmes or whatever to edit mistakes? By checkking photos I saw all of Treomar photos were not linked so I went to Ruins of Treomar main quest and the page looked like that ( the one on the left):
http://img59.imageshack.us/i/ruinsoftreomar.jpg/
Mostly in red print and the whole slideshow disappeared. I did rollback to previous version and it must have happened while your last edit:P

I just noticed that by accident, checking Unused Photos (http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Special:UnusedFiles) and was wondering why the whoe Treomar is unused:p
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi

@kassandra -
Hawk, are you using some programmes or whatever to edit mistakes?
Not been doing any spell checking/ editing pages apart from creatures for a week or so now. :?
Last time on that page 27/01/2011. Do not use any programmes for editing. I always check page and links after editing.
All I can imagine having done on that page is spell check. So stumped to reason of problem,
kassandra
Magier
Magier

Ok, seems wikia must have been at fault here. If you notice any other oddities on pages, you can post them here. Itw as really strange that the whole slideshow disappeared from the page and it had those funny colours which made it almost impossible to read.

I, myself, find a huge problem with this page : http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Jewelry
In edit mode, everything seems fine, but in what you can see.... the proportions look wrong. I know, maybe Garnet can fix it, he seems to know a lot about tables now ?
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi

@kassandra - Hope your feeling better. :)
I know, maybe Garnet can fix i
good idea. :mrgreen:

Over tables, I found setting width to i.e between 620 and 630 then using percentages for columns worked best. :roll:

p.s Totally annoyed :evil: spent all yesterday and a lot of today just trying to catch a view screenshots, came to check them out and they were all grey and twisted. Now found out, because used laptop to play and take screenshots, if use your own resolution in game, screenshots do not take correctly :cry:
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

About tables: the max width is 630 px. in Jewelry they are 750 px, that is it. I'm felling so entabled now. :D
Shatar
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Hey all,
I was just wondering if one of you three (Hawk, Kassandra or Garnet) wants Bureaucrat rights? Just in case, because I have a very busy schedule for this semester: Writing, Interviewing,... and I'll probably be very inactive (as usual...). Oh, and I also discovered some other (addictive, time-eating) games and put Oblivion and Nehrim asside for some time.

Current Bureaucrats are: me, Arvisrend (also very busy I guess) and Bec 82 (who hasn't showed up since December 24th).
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Never enough bureaucracy. maybe Kassandra can be chosen like Supreme Bureaucrat of the Court of Nehrimland. And BTW is very quiet here these days. :?: :D
kassandra
Magier
Magier

Hey Shatar,
I guess you should make Garnet, he knows most about editing Wikia now.
It doesn't really matter, if you make me a bureaucrat, I will make Garnet and Hawk too. Seems only 3 of us left to edit wikia :-).
Shatar
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Ok, I will grant Garnet the rights.
520 Beiträge Seite 38 von 52