Nehrim Wiki project- join us please!

Moderator: Moderatoren

520 Beiträge Seite 36 von 52
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi
@Garnet- @Kassandra (hope my posts are not too long). Anyway first a confession - I am not a great organiser, well I do not like organising, spent years as a senior convenor and them supervisor/manager got so fed up I just walked out of the job. More of the art/graphic, love new software and pushing the boat.

So,
People who come to wiki would like to see something familiar to what they may have already used.

Suggestion - Really like the way People are laid out at start - main page, i.e alphabetical then small menu underneath - it draws you in and splits it into manageable groups.
(p.s) @Garnet enjoyed your Bard pages the other day.
Could you make template from your skeleton pages? Just one small change, if I may, I know the back to top link ain't pretty, but easy to copy and paste in (no need to be in source code) and it cuts out any scrolling.
My pages because so much was done in source code, do not think can make templates from it, it would also mean all them creatures pages would be left floating around wiki somewhere. (deleted a page and still in wiki).
If can do template, I would start altering creature pages to it.

p.p.s Agree a few too many - which makes hard work sometimes, but it will get easier. On plus side decision making is quicker.
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

@Hawk
i have a confession too, I can organize things somewhat on Wikia, but in RL , there is a Total Chaos. And read your poetry, like the
“Prime minister, Prime minister.” it's a really Haiku.
I'll do the Skeleton Template and you can put the back to top, don't know how to do it.
Cheers Bild
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.
@Garnet -cheers :)
Glad you liked some of my old poetry (just looked up 'Haiku' - very interesting).

At some later stage (hopefully) would like to organise main page more like peoples main page (do not understand why Goblins have own section), plus will need (I guess) section for levelled creatures, as the ones in creatures list are really the ones placed, very few respawns. Levelled creatures list is the one with bears ,wolves etc that are respawned, but cannot find any stats on them (been looking for a week or so), so just asked the question and see what response is. :?: :!:
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

Another post to one above. Hope this is a little more ligh hearted (but also something keeping in mind for later, especially if toxic or someone good with html/css skills steps up.), link on creatureb page, second nasty looking link down - takes you to slideshow with music, quickly done and pics are not great, click the word slideshow above the black square slideshow (if do not, will not see captions).
:mrgreen:
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

See you have a response for leveled creatures, in fact in Nehrim , I think the creatures are not leveled like in Oblivion.
All respawnable creatures that you see in CS like a red markers are always the same level. If you click on use info you see in tab if the craature is in LVLC.
I made the creature Template.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

@Garnet - too quick flicking through cseditor for my own good sometimes, I was by-passing creatures with 0 users, 0 count.
Get onto creatures in next day or two, must job hunt etc for a few days. Where are templates? :?:

Also had reply to a timeline question, himmelslicht might do a better transaltion than Googles for it. Might be useful on wiki. It gives a bit of history to the story.
:D

p.s On a side note, responded to question on Ostian Guard Armour (gave id codes) - If you were doing armour section and wanted screen shots of it, first have to make it playable in cseditor before you can add it to your inventory.
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

I try to complete the creature page, so put all the names in main page and leave out Skeletons, Wolves and similar. Can be that some Creatures are listed twice, this classification between monsters and ex-Daedra is confusing.
The template Creatures is here:
http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Creatures
But for multiples Creatures you must do some improvisations.

i was thinking about unplayable weapons and armors, there are cool pieces, but like to finish the regular part first. I'm little
disappointed with the weapons, there are too many replicas from Oblivion. and I'm wonder why because there are many weapons mod with new models.

It will be nice to have a timeline story, but never read the books carefully, and the beginning lies in previous mod Arktwend for Morrowind and it will be nice that someone who played it post a story. Bild
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

:D Hi
@Garnet - just took a look, you have done a heck of a lot of work there - kudos to you.

This confusion with daedra etc, think just need to point out on page/s the term daedra is just a leftover from Oblivion/cseditor, they are in fact monsters - unless of course a creature of magic. Although term "creature of magic" always thought ought to be more "magical monsters". :?

Over weapons agree, lots of nice weapon mods out there. Was going to do myself a hunter character, because came across some nice african axes. :mrgreen:
Shatar
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Hey,

I added Conjuration to the Skill tables, because it's been added in the latest patch. I did my best to adjust the table formats. Only things missing are the skill icon and the description. :)
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.
Just messing with a few different characters at start -
I added Conjuration to the Skill tables, because it's been added in the latest patch.
are there anymore conjuration spells apart from frostfingers? My mage character would love some!!!! :shock: :D

One of these days I'll find a way to use all the smilies. :oops:
520 Beiträge Seite 36 von 52