Nehrim Wiki project- join us please!

Moderator: Moderatoren

520 Beiträge Seite 32 von 52
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

@Hawk
I can see only two tables an d the second is this long brownish table with names of various creatures. Very informative and elegant IMO.
Exeperience points- no idea, but saw today anonymous contributor adding Exp Points and Attack Damage to 2 creatures, sorry, don't remember which ones. But I was also surprised that he had such info:P

EDIT: It's high time we also changed the favicon, I guess. I tried to make on it shouldbe 16x16 don't know why it saves as 15x16. But the whole procedure seems a bti more complicated. http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Favicon
And here's the one I made, feel free to change it or prepare a new one :)

As I understand it needs to be chaned into .ico file using some kind of converter and placed to the website directory (wherever it is)
Dateianhänge
nehrimfavicon.jpg
Nehrim Wki Favicon
nehrimfavicon.jpg (750 Bytes) 2048 mal betrachtet
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

Elegant......... Why thank you mam. :D

If anyone else care look and give opinions on elegant one, as it stands now. Have added photo/desc/exp gained to it. Only to first animal at moment.
Here http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/CretTemp

Am not rushing it, have left query about CSEditor "quirks" in another thread.
Will carry on spell checking soon, but over next few days must take some interviews at unemployment office (see if they will help, update cv (now I've found it) and start applying for work.), might also soon be looking for new accomadation (who knows?) :roll: .

If get chance and only if get chance will take a look at ico thing. :!:
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

@hawk
very not bad :wink: . layout is quite pleasing, and easy to follow. i like.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi

@Casper - thank you. aprreciate you remarks.

Just had response from Hoxyd - En patch should be out in a few days time.

EDIT:::: Is anyone else having this experience with wiki. Went to wiki and thought home page looked better, logo a little squarer and less "white space" between where it says Nehrim Wiki and the start of the info. Then it changed. Logged out, looked again looked different again. !!!!!!! Strange also because I was going to comment on how much "white space" there is at the top of some pages (guess it will have to wait till css expert is back). Plus also wandering if/when css expert returns (unless someone else knows), if possible to put intro on home page into one of those boxes where only the first sentence or so is shown and you click more to open it. Just thinking might be better for visitors to navigate/ see info quicker. :mrgreen: :?:
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Yep, see the same from time to time, but we won't be able to do anything unless we have someone who knows how to deal with CSS.

Btw, noticed yesterday that someone linked us here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nehrim
So, it seems our Wikia will be 'unofficially official' .
Hope more people will be motivated to contribute;p

And good luck with finding a job Hawk!

BTW Installed Google Chrome instead of Firefox.. now I have no lags on Wikia, no errors...And it corrects my misspelling mistakes and everything seems so quick. I guess something must have been wrong with my Firefox.

EDIT: Just got one idea how to improve Main Quest.
Some of you will probably be playing the game again when the new patch is out.
It would be great if someone would volunteer to prepare detailed MAPS for each quest. With all important people/places marked on the map. Similar to the one here (but here only stones/nests)[used GIMP to edit photos] : http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Work_in_the_Mine

We would add another heading to quests: Maps <-- and all maps could be there.
It's just a suggestion, probably the descriptions and slideshows are enough, but it would make Wikia more attractive, I guess.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

@kassandra -
And it corrects my misspelling mistakes
Most spelling mistakes I have found, have been typo's. Honestly, do not rely on spell checkers too much. Stopped using them, not because I can spell (I am not a good speller), but because if its UK dictionary it picks up all USA spellings as incorrect and vice-versa. They highlight a lot of " 's " and " s' " faults (I always get confused with them). They highlight words they believe should be hyphenated. So in the end page is a mess of colour and it is easy to miss a typo i.e is instead of it , these alter the entire context of a paragraph. But am glad you have solved lag, (unfortunately) solved, I think, mines as well. Router a bit iffy and pc drivers useless. Have now connected a laptop to monitor to use, much quicker, but having to transfer all wiki work etc across.

Darn!!! wkat a long post. :roll: :oops:

Might start playing from start soon, but, do not think will have time to do maps as well as spell check and sort out creatures table.
Over creatures table, start again over weekend. Have 2 ideas, the one is already up there on CretTemp, the other looks similar but no screenshot,notes or quest info boxes, instead have managed to insert some java code, so when click on name it brings a pop up page up with screenshot,notes,quest. Why this way? Quicker loading times, less mess. Try and sort and put demo up soon. :wink:
TheGunnerBoat
Schurke
Schurke

Hey people the new english patch is out finally.
http://dl2.sureai.net/download/update/n ... 1.0_EN.exe
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

One dumb question:
With the new Patch installed, can continue the game from the old save or must start a new game,
sorry I'm new in Nehrim :) :oops:
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Garnet hat geschrieben:
One dumb question:
With the new Patch installed, can continue the game from the old save or must start a new game,
sorry I'm new in Nehrim :) :oops:
you should be able to use an old save, i didn't have any trouble
koschwarz
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

any hint where this new zerobilon dimension is?
Zuletzt geändert von koschwarz am 04.02.2011 20:22, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
520 Beiträge Seite 32 von 52