Schurke

Finally some serious cheating.
:D
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

@Garnet
Theo's been doing really great job recently, I just check how he edited Fortress of Aman, and wow, he gathered information aobut every item there :O He loaded the Template that you edited , but then the table for so much loot was a bit..awkwards. Few items to the left and an EXTREMELY long list to the right. I gave him a hand by creating more columns/rows to organize it.
Just a suggestion, maybe the template for places should be edited to add a more detailed table (like this one: http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Fortress_of_Aman ?). It's later easier to delete some rows/ columns than to add ones. And how about colours? I' not satisfied with the ones I put there. Maybe int templates you would suggest some matching colours ?
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Wow, i'm really impressed. Yes, the original template is a bit awkward, but here are to much divisions, mean for weapon/armor type. And there is no need to list
various dishes. I try to edit another place and send you a link when is done. For the colors, there is not a big choice, keep what you have, Ok I'll do a few experiments later. :)
Zuletzt geändert von Garnet am 29.01.2011 14:59, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Ops, do a mess, double posting. :mrgreen:
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Ok, I wrote to Theo explaining how to change the colours in the cells. I guess he decided to have no colours and visible borders.
Yes, I know that too many divisions, but well, I guess we will have to recheck evey place indiividually once everything is more or less done. In some places you find almost nothing, in other.... you almost get overwhelmed by the number of things to find;p

I saw you writingto Theo, I hope he won't get too confused as I was the one who intructed him in adding photos;P I didn't even know about this 260px, would be good if all us knew these tips:
-photos 260px ( what are these btw?:p) You mean the size of the photo or the row?
- columns width 630
How about a page in Wikia Help ' Editing Tips'?
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

@Kassandra -
(like this one: http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Fortress_of_Aman ?).
very impressed indeed. :D

@Garnet - Just looked at maps - really nice. :D Although (not altering anything), I'm not the most careful of readers (usually), so could I suggest that maybe instructions for seeing full scale made bold and letting people know about full resolution (at bottom left) etc. Because being able to see so close was excellent.

p.s glad you found chameleon useful. @TheGunnerBoat - Cheat? who cheats? :lol:

edit:: Just noticed in Items page, Special items (unique plants etc) showing twice. Not tried to delete yet.
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Solved the double Special Items
For photos
table widht 630 with two columns one row
photo Size 260 px widht for one cell

Hate tables :mrgreen:
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

This is not for now, but sometime in the future I guess, as I'm still going through spellcheck etc whole wiki (bulldog spirit. Whatho!!!).

Anyway, just going through creatures section and there appears to be a number of different templates being used. I was going to add a bit of information here and there, but after checking cs editor and reviewing templates, was a bit iffy about where to start. (I for one prefer as many stats , fields as poss as it can always be n/a or ?).
After rechecking, cs seems a little more complex than I originally thought. (p.s. creature section looks a lot better than when last saw it 7 weeks ago).
More complex? example 1: rats - same rat, 2 levels 1 and 7. same soul drop but different health, plus if not mistaken a 75% chance of catching 1 of 7 diseases.
example 2 - contaminated creature - (think I counted right) 3 different levels and 4 different health bars. Anyway, just something to think on.

Since i'm not the most organised of souls (see my bedroom, cannot see the bed for paperwork, trying to redo my CV. Ha!) thought I'd just drop it in. Might already have been discussed. :mrgreen:
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Yes, creatures are tricky, check Skeletons. it was a pain.
And if you open The CS try to add some statistic numbers :wink:
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.
check Skeletons
Saw Skeletons after last post. Looks good. If everyone could agree on a creature template and once finished spell checking, would try to make my own spreadsheet from cs and gladly take on filling in info as next project.

Been adding links as I go in creatures section (back to etc, to make navigation easier), but have come to People/human section. Only added one link on Aeterna Battlemage, looks weird!!! as you can get to him (along with others) from creatures or hostile people. So link is back to creatures or back to hostile people.
Any thoughts? Is there anyway of adding breadcrumbs to wiki? Breadcrumbs? (too many darn pidgeons anyway!!!) :roll:
520 Beiträge Seite 30 von 52