Nehrim Wiki project- join us please!

Moderator: Moderatoren

520 Beiträge Seite 52 von 52
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Long time not seen Garnet :)
Happy New Year everyone, and I am really impressed by the work you 've done Garnet and I'm glad you received some help :) I hardly find time to sit at the computer, and I even didn't launch Skyrim :p
I had some weeks that were really hard after the complications I had and the caesarean section I had to have, but now it's fine. Good luck to you everyone :)
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

I'm very glad to see you again Kassandra and that all ended well. :thumbsup:
About Wikia, I admit that I feel a bit lonely and with the new patch there are more new things, you know they planted the palm trees in the desert. :lol: In any case there are more things to do, but till the Project 5 it can be done. :lol:
I don't start Skyrim yet because I need few upgrades on my PC, but a person in my house who have a brand new box play it. My impressions: It's a greyish world and is bugged a lot. Without a good patch is hard to play it, and most importantly I expect the release of the Consruction Kit. You know, playing the game for three months and modding for five years.

Happy New Year to everybody.

Bild
kassandra
Magier
Magier

Hi Garnet,
How are you doing? I find it really difficult to find any time, since I'm mostly alone with my little raging barbarian, I see Holomay wants to join our Wiki. It would be great to have someone active working with you. I'm all for giving him some more user rights, and maybe remove those inactive for more than one year ? What do you think ?
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Hi Kassandra,
I caught the spring laziness this days, so I'm a bit late. About the inactive on Wiki, there is a rule on the site that after two months or so of inactivity you loose your admin status, so you don't need bother with that. You can also give Holomay admin rights.
I returned to modding Nehrim this days, but I have also Wikia on my mind so I hope to add something from time to time.
There is a need of the walktrough for the Shadow God quests and if someone wants can freely contribute.
Big huge to the little barbarian :)
kassandra
Magier
Magier

Ok I gave Holomay admin and rollback rights - I szee he's doing a great job ;)
Happy Easter to you, I hope to be more availabler when my mum helps me during the holiday :)
Happu Easter to you !
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Thanks and Happy Easter!

The walkthrough for The Halls of Shadow is up.
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Happy Easter to everybody.

Bild

@ Holomay :thumbsup:
Arpknight
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hello

I have recently started editing like mad on the Nehrim Wiki. I don't have much to add on content, so I am strictly looking for English mistakes only. I humbly ask for the right to edit some restricted pages please. I have detected a spelling mistake here for example: http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Tirin_Abbey

The Nehrim Wiki needs a bit of care in structure and English. I want to try and make it more uniform in writing standards and layout standards, and I'm happy to devote my time spare time to it.

Thank you for your time
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Hi Arpknight, thanks a lot for your help. I've recently started cleaning up pages and correcting spelling and grammar on the Wiki, but there's still a lot of work to do. Garnet, Kassandra, TheHawkNe, TheGunnerBoat, ToxicCosmos and all the other users have done such a great job and created a vast encyclopedia. There's so much content now, and that means there's always need for improvement and maintenance. And let's not forget about the upcoming task: Enderal Wiki! ;-)

I've unprotected the Tirin Abbey article! (BTW, have a look at your talk page.)

Oh, and maybe you want to have a look at Missing Translations in Nehrim 1.5.0.8 (EN). It's for the final translation patch. If you know about any missing or incorrect translations, just add them. You don't need to bother about the table, you can add any findings to the comments section below.

Cheers!
kassandra
Magier
Magier

Hi Guys :)
You've ben doing really great job with Wiki.
It's so rewarding to see that so much effort is not wasted :P And the page becomes more and more attractive to users and nehrim fans.

What I'm thinking about is:
1) Maybe remove the 'Dear Contributors' sections? I'm not sure if the information there is still accurate (like looking for the voice actors). And about the help we need? I think both of you guys have done wonders to Wiki and Wiki is becoming more and more professional.
You can outline what kind of help we still need :P
And about admins that are accessible - I guess you, Holomay, have become the most active recently. And still Garnet, probably, she mentioned she will be back, right ?:)
2) Enderal - officially announced, so it's high time to start the new Wiki, right?:) The sooner, the better, it will be easier to put info there, I guess :p

3)Is our Nehrim Wiki up-to-date with the newest patch ( I mean the new quests?) . I still haven't updated my Nehrim, but, if all goes well, in a week or two I should be able to play Nehrim from time to time...

Cheers :)
520 Beiträge Seite 52 von 52