Nehrim Wiki project- join us please!

Moderator: Moderatoren

520 Beiträge Seite 40 von 52
electrosheep
Krieger
Krieger

Cool. It looks like the effect of the Frost Salt soaked in Alcohol is this script:
Code: Alles auswählen
SCN MQ24FrostSalzScript

Begin ScriptEffectStart
	PlaySound "SPLFrostHit"
	Player.Kill
End
I'm no scripter, but it looks like if you use this item, it plays a sound and kills you. Can anyone confirm this?
electrosheep
Krieger
Krieger

Also, it looks like Black Powder has the following effect:
Fortify Strength magnitude 45 duration 1
Light magnitude 20 duration 120
Paralyze duration 2
Fire resistance magnitude 30 duration 3
My question is, do you want the effects in any particular order?
electrosheep
Krieger
Krieger

Ok, I just confirmed the frost salts soaked in alcohol kill you.
While I was doing this, I realized it shows the script name was shown as the effect, which is (was) in German. So, it has benefited my little project as well. How nice.
Anyway, that leads me to another question.
I gave myself the salts by using this console command
player.additem 001F5654 1
I believe the Oblivion wiki has all these codes for everything in the game from items, to npcs. However, from what I saw, your wiki doesn't have any ObjectIDs, as they're called. Do you want me to add them?

EDIT: And I should also mention that the ingredients effects are this:
NehrimScreen0.jpg Nehrim
Which is reflected, in order, here:
Untitled.jpg Nehrim
They aren't in order here:
Untitled2.jpg Nehrim
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

You really impressed me, this suicidal effects you can add like note behind the table, they are quest items. The right order of effects are in main table (effect1.2,3,4), my german is pretty "Kaput" about this. And you can add the ID number just behind the name of the ingredient. There are two double ingredients: claws and Ginseng with different effects and origin. don't know why.
Cheers
electrosheep
Krieger
Krieger

Thanks!
If they are quest items, I'd imagine if you consumed it accidentally, you'd be screwed. So it kills you so you aren't screwed.
Believe me, I don't speak a wink of German. Google does though. And I have two friends who are fluent in German. So I have a failsafe if google translate fails me, which it did when I was translating some of the "posters".
To get to the bottom of the double claws, they have the same name, but use a different 3d model. One uses "ogre teeth" and the other uses "clanfear claws".
I'll try to figure out what monsters they come from in Nehrim.

Ok, the first one called "JagdKrallen" is used by:
Brown Bear
Black Bear
Young Boar
Kobold
Tame Forest Pig
Young Brown Bear
It is also used in several scripts. Wolves can drop these claws too, depending on how they were killed

The second called "Klauen" is only used by certain containers. Here is the location of one of them:
Untitled.jpg Nehrim
The container has the rainbow-like outline
As you can see, it's completely inaccessible. A fine example of the "garbage" left in the game.
Unless, there is some event that changes it's location, and it was only put there to be inaccessible initially.

As far as the Ginseng, there is the regular ginseng, then there is the ginseng called "Grasstngel"

The plant that this ingredient is harvested from is called, as far as I can tell, "Dry Schlingsträucher"
Yup, I just confirmed it. There is a plant called "Dry Schlingsträucher" that is the only source of the other type of Ginseng. There is some by "Svens Secret Dance Club" on the world map. It seems stupid to me that you can harvest anything from it.
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

"Klauen" is only sell by merchants and this cube is a merchant container, very cleaver. low poly model for something that you don't see in game. This "Dry Schlingsträucher" is the old Blodgrass and there are tons of them in the desert, but I don't noticed it until find this double ginseng. Did you know something about leveled items, I'm not sure about chance of getting them and the option calculate from levels etc?
electrosheep
Krieger
Krieger

Oh. Do all merchants have these containers? Are they the merchants inventory or something? Currently, I know nothing about leveled items. I'll see what I can find out though.

EDIT: You can learn about leveled items here.

When you use an ingredient with a magical effect, and go to the active spells tab in the magic section (you know, in the tab menu thingy) and you hover your pointer over the effect, this pops up "wortcraft: arrowroot". I checked it in Oblivion which should be in straight English, and it says the same thing. I checked it on my xbox version of Oblivion, and same thing. It says "Enchantment", "Potion"or "Ability" for other things. But for ingredients, it's "Wortcraft"? Does this make sense to anybody else?

NVM. It talks about it here. I still don't like it though. It should say "Ingredient: Arrowroot" not "Wortcraft: Arrowroot" IMHO.

Alright. I translated all but like one of the magic effects in NehrimEnglish.esp It makes figuring out what effects ingredients have a breeze. There are other changes to the file though, so I'd recommend backing up your original if you use it. Using it should be fairly straightforward. Just replace NehrimEnglish.esp with this file. I should also say that I see Restore Endurance often used to describe ingredient effects, when it should be Restore Fatigue. They're totally different. And life energy is health.

Another trick I've found is that a lot of ingredients came from Oblivion. Oblivion Wiki has all the ingredients already listed. So I used that to help in translating the effects. You might use that to fill your database. But you'd never know if Nehrim has made subtle changes here and there, so I'd recommend TES Construction Set.

Are there any ingredients in Oblivion that aren't in Nehrim?

Anyway, I'm tired, so hopefully this all made sense. Peace out.

The file is here:
NehrimEnglish.zip
Nehrim
(1.89 MiB) 152-mal heruntergeladen
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

@Kassandra
Adjust the tables so they are not overlapping the limits, the problem is that when you are logged on wiki it seems different than you look like a visitor, I was very angry about that and must redoing many things again. I check the Merchants and it seems that they also have Leveled Items in barter list, not all, but a lot of them, and also is tricky with the merchants that how they are usually owners of the place where they are, they sells all items that are currently in this cell (due to the game engine), so I'm a bit confused with the Barter list.
@electrosheep
You are doing great, thanks for the esp, guess it was a tedious job. For the ingredients of nehrim, they have different effects than in oblivion, so for the name of effect is best to use how you see in game (or in CS), after all this is another game, so if a nirnroot is now a w.... or something like that, must forget the original background.
"Wortcraft", think that is the effect when you eat the ingredient, probably you get only the first effect, I'd used a lot of Mandrake for cure disease instead of making potions for that.
I restore the F section, seems that loose it during editing.
And one question, how you are new on Wiki, can you tell how you find the site? Like a contributor there is one point of view, but I'd like to see an other opinion, you know the player on the verge of a nervous breakdown who come on Wikia after three hours of chasing Narel (my god is one german guy on Youtube who did the video walkthrough, he save my life). Think that the quest and armor section is well covered, places so,so, people, mean main characters quite well, creatures are a mess, and all other under construction. Don' try to be nice, me and Kassandra can survive some critics. :mrgreen:
Cheers
electrosheep
Krieger
Krieger

Garnet hat geschrieben:
And one question, how you are new on Wiki, can you tell how you find the site? Like a contributor there is one point of view, but I'd like to see an other opinion, you know the player on the verge of a nervous breakdown who come on Wikia after three hours of chasing Narel (my god is one german guy on Youtube who did the video walkthrough, he save my life). Think that the quest and armor section is well covered, places so,so, people, mean main characters quite well, creatures are a mess, and all other under construction. Don' try to be nice, me and Kassandra can survive some critics. :mrgreen:
Cheers
Hmm...are you asking me how I found your Nehrim Wiki? I was wondering if there were English Voices for Nehrim, which is how I first found out about the wiki. But to be honest, I haven't played Nehrim very much. I personally find more entertainment in modding and programming than actually playing video games. Of course, I do play video games probably more than I should. So when Kassandra asked if a link to my little project should be posted, that's when I decided I'd try helping out with the wiki. I've never done wikis before, but I think it's fun. Hopefully that answers your question.

EDIT: I was doing some more of the ingredients, and realized that I have to translate the rest of English.esp. It's just way more difficult than it should be without the editor ID names translated too. I'll work on that for now, and post it when I'm done.
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Wow... I have no idea what you're talking about :)

@Garnet
How do you change these overlapping tables? I tried to put width on 620 or something but it doesn't seem to work. Isn't it possible for you to edit templates and somehow change them to the proper size?
520 Beiträge Seite 40 von 52