Nehrim Wiki project- join us please!

Moderator: Moderatoren

520 Beiträge Seite 4 von 52
Shatar
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

TheHawk hat geschrieben:
Hi.

edit: Kassandra apologies, I appear to have deleted one of your screenshots (Bone-crusher) while putting a slideshow in wanted quest section. Could you re-upload. Sorry :(
Did you mean the two handed hammer Bone Crusher? It's still there, no problem. (And I uploaded it :P )
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.
Cheers Shatar.

I have just added a couple of pages to the wiki forum.
Do you think might be better to leave maessage/ discusions on wiki forum when it is just concerning wiki/forum and where help and input required on Nehrim forum to "cross polinate" (could not think of better expression).

p.s Cannot believe these are the first forums I have ever belonged to (playing rpgs' since win 3.1 (wolfenstein) on a pc with a massive 6 mb of ram).
Shows the effect Nehrim has had on me.
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hi!

Don't worry Hawk, I didn't like this screenshot. I hope you will make a new one of this boss:P

1. Some changes
I's weekend so I finally had some more time to take a closer look at everything we've done so far. Magnificent job guys.
The biggest chaos is of course everywhere I did something :)

1. Redirected pages with wrong URLs ( but without admin right nobody can delate the 'wrong'' or 'confusing' ones)
2. Bounty quests- now each article for each bounty.
3. Creatures- bosses ( now it depends on the 'species')
4. Quest- I really liked how Blink edited 'Location'. I applied it to my articles as well.
5. Items- seperate articles for amulets and rings.
6. Changed places a bit.

Communiaction
That''s exactly what I was thinking aobut Hawke. I guess we're spamming the forum too much and with your compliated vocabulary (What's CSEedior?:P) we might even discourage some people from joining us ^^
I haven't checed Wikia forum yet, but maybe it would be possible to ask admins of THIS forum to help us a little bit with communication ( I guess if we belonged to one group like 'Nehrim Wiki' we might have one seperate sub-section visible only to the members of the group?)

PS. I'm really curious what this expression 'polinate' means, I haven't found it in my dictionaries:P The only one similar that I found was : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollination and I guess you don't mean anything similar to it :P
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.
I'm really curious what this expression 'polinate' means
That is the usually definition you found, but, you know the Enlish language, so many meanings, so a better definition of how I used the phrase would be:

Stimulating influence among diverse elements

Classified under:

Nouns denoting acts or actions

Context example:

the cross-pollination of the arts or
my quick definition, the sharing of ideas,thoughts, experience to help growth.

CSEditor is the TESconstruction set, you most likely have it installed in Oblivion folder. Can see everything that is in the game with it.
The biggest chaos is of course everywhere I did something
Even knowing some HTML and a little bit of some codeing languages, have myself managed to leave some orphaned pages somewhere on the wiki. :mrgreen:
Zuletzt geändert von TheHawk am 05.12.2010 13:35, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Shatar
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Hello,

Well, to be honest: I don't really like to use the forums on Wikia. But I don't think SureAI will be angry at us for using this thread a lot.

Think possitive! :) The Wiki project thread on this forum is our main link to the Nehrim Wiki. Without this forum, we would be the only ones to edit and view our wiki. And I guess we can be proud of it when others will appreciate our hard work.

Cheers
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.

Ultimateley I was thinking if the wiki was growing if SureAi would/could put a link to it next to the link to the German wiki. :idea:
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Haha, of course its fine to promote and discuss the english Nehrim Wiki project here. Where else would it be more fitting than on the developers forums, where else could you approach so many players?
I greatly support this project, keep up the good work.

@Thehawk: I will ask about this, but its a link to an external page, i dont know how this will be handled
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Hi.
@Thehawk: I will ask about this, but its a link to an external page, i dont know how this will be
Thank you.

Have left note on Wiki forum as well. Do not know if you have found this. But if you click community, it takes you to community portal. Down the bottom of page are links, these show all our orphaned pages, pages without links, long pages etc. Do not have time to investigate further at moment, but might be able to find a way to rename pages without admin rights. :)
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Thanks Himmelslicht!

If it's not possible to put is somewhere near the German Wiki, maybe it would possible to start a new post ( as 'Sticky'?) with the link to the English Wiki (of course in the English section only- Quest Help) . I hope you know what I mean. I can't find the right words in the morning...
blink
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

hey all,

Ok unless someone else is planning to, I am going to tackle the "Crys from the deep" and "Team Spirit" quests next.
520 Beiträge Seite 4 von 52