Nehrim Wiki project- join us please!

Moderator: Moderatoren

520 Beiträge Seite 51 von 52
BurningChrome
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

(I`m so excited!) Apropos of nothing, I wrote a little article about the Germanic feel of Nehrim: http://www.sureai.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... t=0#p46036 Could someone please look at it when you get time and tell me if it stinks or not, like the worm`s anus? :lol:
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hey Randy,
I do agree that we can trace a lot of philosophical/artistic influences in Nehrim, and it's up to us how we interpret them :) Probably I'm overgeneralising now, but I've heard a theory that, generally, European culture is more depressing and pessimistic than American. For example, we usually have those happy -endings in most American films.
Btw, you can put your article in this section: http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_Articles

And congrats on you becoimg na admin :) If you have any questions about managing Wikia don't hesitate to ask.
At the bottom of the main page you have CUSTOMIZE. Right upper part of the Customize Editor you have List of Advanced Contributor Tools - that's a comprehensive list of what we can do with Wikia, I guess :)

And about the Editor- I hope it's fixed now, because editing pages has become lately quite painful :)

Hope you enjoy being an admin :)
BurningChrome
Schurke
Schurke

Thank you so much, milady! Actually, I find American culture too shallow, too superficial. If Tolkien had been American, The Middle-Earth books wouldn`t have been nearly as good. America hasn`t been around enough to know as much about grief, loss, misery and heartbreak as Europe. I actually should have said European, as opposed to Germanic, in the title, I just didn`t want to offend anyone.
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

I do not like generalizations, but if you think about "mainstream" American culture (movies. music, books) I agree with you. What is the saddest thing that this kind of culture is imposed throughout the world, so that even the old Europe is not immune to this. You have good writers and bad writers, no matter where they come from.
There is another thing that drive me crazy, :shock: relative to Nehrim, there are lot of people that are surprised that the game is in German and complain that they must read the subtitles :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: .

I don't know when they will fix the editor (if they do fix it), but this is too much :shock:
BurningChrome
Schurke
Schurke

I know, and I`m American, which is why I felt that I could say it. A shame, really...Nehrim is perfect as is, there should never be an English voice-over.
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Wanted Toxic

for fixing the new Editor :mrgreen:

A notable award in Gp
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hey guys,
The new editor really sucks, it's really discouraging to edit anything- I couldn't edit a section of the main page, only the whole page. I added information about the new patch in news section.
Tomorrow I'm getting hospitalized for hell know how long, good luck with editing Garnet, really great job you're doing with the Wiki! I have no idea how much time I will have available :/
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

You are right and i''m very angry with Wikiassuperiors that changed the editor which is much worse than the previous. Especially with their response that the issue we have on NehrmWiki is because of the high customization and they can't help. I asked Toxic but she don't know how to fix that for now.
And good luck to you. and hopefully have a tiny, sweet notice from you. :thumbsup:
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

We are looking for people who are willing to collaborate on NehrimWiki, especially on new quests and locations that have come with the latest patch. Any new information is welcome. It does not matter if you do not know to edit (editor is broke up anyway). Pages for quest and places are ready, so you need only fill out sections. It does not matter if you wreck something, it can always be repaired.
For every information you can post here or leave a message on http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Nehrim_Wiki on my Talk page.
Thanks
almark
Bettler
Bettler

Garnet hat geschrieben:
We are looking for people who are willing to collaborate on NehrimWiki, especially on new quests and locations that have come with the latest patch. Any new information is welcome. It does not matter if you do not know to edit (editor is broke up anyway). Pages for quest and places are ready, so you need only fill out sections. It does not matter if you wreck something, it can always be repaired.
For every information you can post here or leave a message on http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Nehrim_Wiki on my Talk page.
Thanks
sure, i would be happy to help you with NehrimWiki, it's very helpful.

i started play a bit late, a couple of months ago, but when i find something new i will tell you. :)
520 Beiträge Seite 51 von 52