Moderator: Moderatoren

520 Beiträge Seite 13 von 52
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

I mean a map like in Northrealm ruins, like Nehrim Ruins, forts etc. Ading a place map is god idea, but need reenter in every place. And for places, the list of names will be like a table or just a list?
ToxicCosmos
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

@kassandra - I'm glad you like it. :D And I'd love to work on the graphics. Do you mean adding things like icons or do you mean the layout? I'd be happy to do either/both. :]

And I'm not originally from Germany, I just live here. :] I'm actually from California. Long way, I know, but I love it here. :D

@Garnet - Oh, so just a general map of the outside areas. Ok, that's cool. I think the specific maps can just stay in their specific place pages. :]
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

To change the layout you will need admin rights, so we will have to wait for Shatar as only he (and Arvsisrend) can grant admin right. And Shatar has the decisive voice:] I'm sure he will be happy to have you in our team, as we lack experienced people (experienced with html, designs, etc). In the meantime you can add the icons or whatever you wish to do with the Wikia, as you can see a lot of things missing:P
ToxicCosmos
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Sounds great. I look forward to helping out. :D

Is there a "preview changes" sort of button on wikia? I would like to be able to show you guys examples before making any changes. :]
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Yes, there is. At least in deafult options there was:p

Shatar mentioned he would be busy a bit now, but after the New Year he should be back. It would be best if all active contributors would be able to see the proposed changes, so we'll have to wait until they come back after the New Year.
As for now, the active cotributors are : Shatar, Garnet, Blink1, You, me, Arvisrend (when he has some spare time he does edit the Wikia, especially the quest parts). Hawk will be back in a few weeks, so I guess we will have to do without him:P
ToxicCosmos
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Sounds good to me. I can wait. :]
Shatar
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Hello ToxicCosmos

I just read that you are a bit more familiar with Wikia editing than the rest of us here. If you could change the Main Page layout of Nehrim Wiki to something more structural, I would be happy to grant you the rights to do that. I also give rollback rights to all admins to revert edits and pages they aren't happy with. :wink:

Cheers
ToxicCosmos
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Hey Shatar,

That sounds great! I'd love to work something up for it.
The rollback option, would that be a way for me to show you guys a proposed layout? I don't want to accidentally make any permanent changes before I get the ok from you all.
Shatar
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Well, you can use the rollback option to undo yor edits. For example: You've saved your changes on a page, but then you notice it's all messed up. That's what Rollback is for, to undo any permanent changes to the previous state.

You may do this for the Main Page as well. Just save your changes and then we will check it out if it's good or not. If it's very good, we will keep the changes. If it's not okay, everyone with rollback rights can simply undo it.
ToxicCosmos
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Sounds good. :] Am I able to work on that now?
520 Beiträge Seite 13 von 52