Moderator: Moderatoren

520 Beiträge Seite 12 von 52
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

The Sets are all done, and don't worry I will help Wikia, there are much things that aren't done yet. I have a tons of screens, just ask. :D
Shatar
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Hello,

Sorry for being less active these days, but Christmas is nearing and I've been doing preparations here and there in Real Life. I'm also in my studying period for the upcoming examinations in mid-Januari.

Also Garnet: I have granted you admin and rollback rights for Nehrim Wiki on demand from Kassandra. Enjoy!

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hi!

@Shatar
Thanks :) Did you get my new message? I can't figure out the difference between Outbox and Sent Messages :O And my last message to you appeared in outbox, don't know why:P

@Garnet
Choose whatever section(s) you want. If you like exploring the world you can take care of:
1. Creatures- screens and descriptions. Don't worry if you classify creatures wrongly sometimes, it's easy to change it later.
2. Places - when it comes to villages I was thinking of something like that :
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Blankenmarch
Yet I know it will be very time-consuming to do something like this. So just a suggestion only :) How you edited Sarnor seems enough.
3.People
You can add photos to existing people- still some of them are missing. Or add some more to existing slideshows. I lack photos of female Kim as I play only as female:P Got only 1or 2 as my husband is playing Nehrim.
4. Services - as I now focus only on the main qest I edit only things that I find on my way. Soon I will add Ostian services.
5. Magic- almost nothing there;p

As you see Garnet you can choose whatever you wanyt , we need so much help.

PS.
1. Now that you're an admin, check the edit button (you should have a small white triangle- it enables you to protect/unprotect pages). Some pages are already protected and Wikia won't allow you to add photos (don' know why) so you will have to unprotect the page for the time being. And protect it again after you've uploaded the photos.

2. At the bottom of the page you have 'My Tools'. Edit my Tools and check List of advanced wiki tools. You can add the list of special pages to your tools.
Btw..I'm surprised there were already almost 3,400 views of the Wikia :O And most popular are of course Quests and Side Quests... From Main Quest people most often check In the Underworld and Into the Forsaken Country :P Good to know our work is not futile :p

Cheers and Merry Christmas to everyone!
himmelslicht
Schicksalsbote
Schicksalsbote
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Outbox is a history if messages you send.
Send messages is messages you send, but they havent been read yet (you can still edit them).
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

@Wikias
Thanks for the advancement, always wondering what admins do. I take a break a few day so don't worry if I'm missing for holidays.
I check the UESP, it's very detailed and counting the plants around the villages is... :roll: totally for dummies. It's best to concern on
quest, unique items, magic, things with which players have the most problems and questions.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Nehrim addicts and to SureAI team. Bild

And one very special:

Bild

He said: Don't worry, I'll be back!
kassandra
Magier
Magier

Hi Garnet!
I had to take a break from editing quests and started a bit of places. I really liked the way you organized this one :
http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Middlerealm_Fortresses

So here every 'explorable' area would have their own page. Probably better idea than the tables that I created before. It will take some time to provie every information, but if not us, maybe someone else will take care of it;p I think we should apply this into other sections (caves, mines etc) as well. I explored one place today and that's how I put it on wikia:
http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Temple_of_the_Creator

I know that a lot of information is missing, but maybe sometime, someone will want to contribute;p I guess it's better to be prepared to have mroe info than less. Tell me if you have any suggestions.

As as for admins, well, theoretically, they do a lot:P Most importantly, we can rollback ruined pages. If someone maliciously deletes info, we can bring it back by rollbacking and block this person's ip. That's why we do need active admins to 'watch over' Wikia at least form time to time. And of course protecting pages, deleting orphaned pages and other things that I'm not yet aware of:P I'd love to be able to do 'infoboxes' but I'm not in the mood to read about them. And it seems a bit complicated.

PS. I know that the table of contents may not look elegant, but I am not sure that elegance should be of priority. It does make searching for particular information easier and quicker, I guess.
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

I edited The Northrealm Ruins in new look like The Temple of the Creator, leave the old table, it can be deleted later.
http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Northrealm_ruins
For creatures I put just creatures, and maybe follow this schema: example " skeleton Lv 28-30". Don't worry about numbers, I can get it all
from The Construction set.
I put the links "maps" because I'm preparing a game map with all places like map-shrines etc, it will be done in few days, I think it will be
very helpful until the interactive map is finished.
Also we can make make a section "Unmarked places" and "Interesting Places", or this last can be in "Easter's Eggs"'?
Cheers :wink:
ToxicCosmos
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

Added pages: Pickpocket of the Sildonar, Sorah the Alchemist, and Spells.
I also made some edits on various pages that included the Pickpockets and Sorah.

I added the Spells page to the Magic section.. I'm not sure if that's what the Magical Effects page was supposed to be for? You can move the page if you need to. That page is, naturally, largely unfinished as well, I'm only several hours into the game and don't have nearly all the spells. :]

Just thought I'd let you all know. I'll be adding more stuff too. (Pretty addicted to this game atm) :D
ToxicCosmos
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

@Garnet - what will go in the maps section? I added a map to Faltrin Fortress ‎that just showed its layout and the position of the creatures/npcs.
kassandra
Magier
Magier

Wow, thanks a lot ToxicCosmos. Really great job, I just checked the spells. The icons make this page definitely more attractive:P

I've just read info about you on Wikia.Nice, you're a graphic designer :) I see you are also experienced with editing Wikia, so my question is if you would like to take care of the Wikia graphics as well ? To make it more inviting... we're using some of default layout.
JUst wondering... you're from Germany and playing this game in English version ?:p
520 Beiträge Seite 12 von 52