"In Search of My Roots", Ledur.

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Nostra
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

So I've gone to Ledur, found the trapdoor and gone through the little dungeon but I'm now confounded by a locked door, it does tell me I need a key to open it but I'm unable to find one. Since the quest is no longer in my journal I'm not really sure what to do, any ideas?
Roland Deschain
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

the quest is over at this point, it was intended to be longer but wasn't implemented in the final game.
micalov
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

[+]
look for a castle high upp close to leber, thats where the other side of the door leads, wipe everything out there and youll hae your revenge :D ( des not actualy show in the journal)
summers
Schurke
Schurke

I think you have to check the note on the table neaby where lots of goodies are placed on such as old middle realm cuiras etc, by doing that I was able to finish that quest if I rememeber correctly.
LadySunami
Krieger
Krieger

Nostra hat geschrieben:
So I've gone to Ledur, found the trapdoor and gone through the little dungeon but I'm now confounded by a locked door, it does tell me I need a key to open it but I'm unable to find one. Since the quest is no longer in my journal I'm not really sure what to do, any ideas?
Use the console code "unlock" on the door to get through. Then you can have your revenge!
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1