Nehrim Wiki Project: http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Nehrim_Wiki
Under construction!!! :)
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Daniel hat geschrieben:
Rimyvald hat geschrieben:
Strange. I have collected all the pieces of Bloodmage set, but still don't get any "complete set bonus". I think the matter is that there are two items in this set that occupy the same slot, that is headgear. Either you can equip bloodmage hood or bloodmage helmet but not the two at a time. Is it a bug, maybe?
Indeed. I have found the full set (7 pc) with a helmet AND hood, and those are 2 head items, so one cannot get the complete set sadly. A bug, I assume, and I will report it as well, thanks for reminding me :)
not all armors give you a complete armor bonus, and as far as i can tell, the bloodmage set only requires 6 pieces to be complete, or so i've heard. So it’s not a bug, not being able to wear the hood and helm at the same time.
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Casper hat geschrieben:
Daniel hat geschrieben:
Rimyvald hat geschrieben:
Strange. I have collected all the pieces of Bloodmage set, but still don't get any "complete set bonus". I think the matter is that there are two items in this set that occupy the same slot, that is headgear. Either you can equip bloodmage hood or bloodmage helmet but not the two at a time. Is it a bug, maybe?
Indeed. I have found the full set (7 pc) with a helmet AND hood, and those are 2 head items, so one cannot get the complete set sadly. A bug, I assume, and I will report it as well, thanks for reminding me :)
not all armors give you a complete armor bonus, and as far as i can tell, the bloodmage set only requires 6 pieces to be complete, or so i've heard. So it’s not a bug, not being able to wear the hood and helm at the same time.
Yeah. I reported it as a bug and I got the answer that it's not a bug. It's a 6 pc set and there is no "complete" bonus for this set. Too bad.
23 Beiträge Seite 3 von 3