Sword of Souls Quest (SPOILERS)

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Wolf3131
Bettler
Bettler

Hello. Ive gone threw the maze and past the photophobic creature. Then I went threw the passageway and was on a balcony overlooking a big chamber (and the sword next to the well). I then proceed down, and get to this passageway that it does not allow me to go threw. I try to run threw it, but there is an invisible barrier there. So I TCLd threw it and noticed it was impossible to grab the sword, and nothing happens...
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

You're supposed to wait for Shadow Boy to do something with those crystals you found earlier, iirc. Do you have a save from around then? If not, wait for someone to give you the quest stage I guess.
Wolf3131
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks. The problem was the guy would not follow me into the area, he disapeared. I managed to fix it. I have another problem, Julius, the guy you buy your house from is not there. Not in the courtyard.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

He should be inside the court, not the courtyard. Is this another example of the translators' epic skills?
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

I'm not sure about the translations, but if you folks need help in that area you might drop a post into the RPGWatch forums. There are a handful of German/English speakers there and one or two English/German speakers too. Alas, I'm not one of them :( GhanBuriGhan would be perfect and so would Jaz. Jaz is a published author in Germany and her English is superb too. Don't know if either would have time, but it wouldn't hurt to ask, if you have need...

http://www.rpgwatch.com/#
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1