Darius Quest bugged, can't place statues in circles

Moderator: Moderatoren

9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
lowdog
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

this quest has buged out on me. Since I entered the Keyhole column on the west of the map first and used the keystone key I found in the crypt in Gilead I had no keystone to use on the keyhole column near Fursanden, i had to use the console command player.additem 025b33 1 to get a keystone to enter it. I didn't pick up the 3 keystones in that dungeon that were on the table with the note because I couldn't see them because they wer almost invisible. Now that I have picked up all three statues and used the console command on the remaining 2 keyhole columns to gain access to get the statues and I'm back where I have to place the statues in the circles the statues do nothing when droped in the circles....quest is completely bugged and broken for me now.

Here is the current saved game, hope yu can fix this one.Attachments
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Epic translation fail.
Dropping them is not enough, you should align them (lots of work, yes).
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

You'll get a notification in the upper left hand corner, if it's working, once you have them in the right spot. For me, the messages were broken in 1.08 and higher. I'll get them occasionally and I often get them in German, which is useless.
lowdog
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

arvisrend hat geschrieben:
Epic translation fail.
Dropping them is not enough, you should align them (lots of work, yes).
Align them? I've maniputated them this way and that for ages and it makes no difference, no message appears and I can never get them into any sort of position than makes a difference.

surely it shouldn't be this hard to place said statues in the circles....perhaps the games scripts or whatever should be changed so that this task is a hell of a lot more simple than it currently is. The way it is atm is enough to turn anyone off. :roll:
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Well, since thousands of folks have finished the game, it obviously doesn't turn most off. I can sympathize though. It would be a massive pain without the messages. However!, the 1.0.8.2 patch is out and messages are fixed! Go grab the patch and I think you'll get over the hump. Good luck
lowdog
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

crpgnut hat geschrieben:
Well, since thousands of folks have finished the game, it obviously doesn't turn most off. I can sympathize though. It would be a massive pain without the messages. However!, the 1.0.8.2 patch is out and messages are fixed! Go grab the patch and I think you'll get over the hump. Good luck

Thanks for the info. Just managed to align the statues correctly and all is well. Thanks everyone for the helpfull instructions. Regardless, the game is GREAT so thankyou to everyone involved, don't think I've ever played a better RPG than this one even if it is in German and not English :D
SpaceViking
Bettler
Bettler

So what is the secret of "aligning" the statues? I moved them around, stacked them on end and on their side, pointed them in various directions, switched which ones were on which circles, ...
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Make sure you have the 1.0.8.2 patch and you'll see messages show when you have them in the right place. The game is picky about where they lie. Part of the crystal must be near the center of the plate, but not what I'd call logical.
SpaceViking
Bettler
Bettler

I'll have to retry it tonight. I just installed that patch and had tried the quest previous to installing it.
9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1