spoiler Soul flayer Tempel and photophobic creature

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
kelticpete
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

I am in the soul flayer temple and just passed the room with magical traps. we are fighting a photophobic creature. I hit the switch but nothing happened. It looks to be the same creature he has lots of my arrows in him. I have a weak light spell and a torch and have been throwing fireballs at it but it just goes on and on.

any hints? maybe a great hint?
Ickairiel
Schurke
Schurke

There is only one way to kill this thing and you have to be very fast and have a paralyze spell.

Step 1: go towards the exit and find the light activator(it is a stone with blue rune text on it)

Step 2: get the creature paralyzed in the right spot

Step 3: run for the activator as fast as you can and activate it!

Step 4: Done!

But, if you don't have a paralyze spell then all I can say is go back to an earlier save and get one!
kelticpete
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

I managed to run and turn on the light, run back stand in light....he comes at me and I damage him some. repeat until dead.
Arandor
Hoher
Hoher

You don't necessarily need a paralyze spell. I never used one and still was able to get him into the light.
Helol
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Yeah just get the Beasty agrroed on you. follow to the switch pop it on and then hop it into the light,, watch it burn :)
Ickairiel
Schurke
Schurke

I had to used a paralyze spell because that way I could get him still.

So, somehow everyone else didn't have the problem of him teleporting every five seconds.
gwDdraigGoch
Bettler
Bettler

I too had this problem, dunno why when i first got there nothing i did would hurt him even with the Button.
I quit, reloaded an earlier save and went back with the Light Blade and Sun Band and still nothing. (Sun Band Should have done something ?!!)
Came here to find an answer, and Ironically found i was already doing what was put here.
So loaded up again and it worked, Dunno why reading this forum post made it work but hey it did lol.........
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1