Question regarding empty house in- & ghost tree near Giliad.

Moderator: Moderatoren

9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Sepharess
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hello fellow Nehrim players,

Recently, I broke into the empty house, which stands before the Giliad (Gilliad?) chapel, on the North-Eastern outskirts of town. I unlocked the cellar trapdoor, and found only a large bookcase in the basement. I suspected that it would cover an entrance to a possible dungeon or at least some sort of passage. I wiggled around a bit around the bookcase, and could indeed easily detect that there is some sort of passage behind the bookcase. Does anyone have an idea about how to open the bookcase? I've tried looking for books to pull (cliché), and for levers, in and around the house. I've yet to find a way to open it, however.

Also, the Ghost Tree near Giliad: it is a landmark, but it doesn't seem to serve a purpose, as of yet. Is there any knowledge as to where to start a quest that would involve the tree, or is it possible to awaken the ghost, that is supposed to find shelter in the tree?

While I'm at it, by the way, there is a devastated house to the East of Giliad, it stands near a small pool of water. I cannot enter the house, however, and have explored the area all the way to Erothin. Haven't yet found a way to get in here, either. Where or how do I enter the house?

Thanks in advance
Chasm
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier

I'd take a look at, say the "wanted" billboard in Giliad.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

Chasm hat geschrieben:
I'd take a look at, say the "wanted" billboard in Giliad.
I believe you also need to have started chapter 2 before it appears on billboard.
TheHawk
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler

In answer to the main question. You will find some areas not yet completed. Some houses etc you will not be able to get into and quite a few are quest related.
Chasm
Arkanmagier
Arkanmagier

TLC and unlock can and at some places will break quests, especially the main quests.
Sepharess
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Well, thanks for replying, everyone. I'll wait until chapter two, and will check back on the bounty board.
Eolath
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

The devestated house needs a key to get into, whilst a key for this particulair house does not exist.

So to answer your question, you cannot get in there yet.
Sepharess
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Just to clarify for any other people who might have similar enquiries: all of the locations mentioned in my main post of this thread are part of quests that you will not get until later in the game.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

[+]
The small house near the chapel and the ghost tree are part of the same quest, which is not available until part 2. It is not a bounty quest per se. The house east of Giliad, if you mean the one some ways to the east, with debris all over, is part of a side quest you might obtain in Erothim, depending upon what else you do there.
9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1