Search For My Roots Question.

Moderator: Moderatoren

17 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
judas
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I wonder if I have a bug in my game.
I found the painting of the tresure map, so now I am looking for the tresure. The tresure is on one of the two island in the lake west of Tirin Abbey right?
And there is two islands on that lake, the tresure is on the south island?
But I have been looking around there, but can not find the tresure, can anybody please tell me exactly where it should be, and what it looks like?
If I do not manage to do this quest is that going to be a problem? I have done several other quests now, I have choosen my star sign, but not my class yet, when can I choose my class?
judas
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Haha, I found it, 1 minute after I posted here, that god damned tree :)
paktu
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I've spent over an hour searching the island. I found the strength plant but I cannot find the dagger anywhere. Could someone please tell me EXACTLY where I need to look?
LadySunami
Krieger
Krieger

paktu hat geschrieben:
I've spent over an hour searching the island. I found the strength plant but I cannot find the dagger anywhere. Could someone please tell me EXACTLY where I need to look?
[+]
Look at the trees!
paktu
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Believe me, I've tried that, and nothing is there.
Wrangler
Krieger
Krieger

Don't look at the trees with your own eyes, look at the trees with the cross hair, so you can then select something in the tree.
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

I have a strange problem with this quest. There is just nothing in a chest. I opened every single container in the house, looked in chets where green arrow leads, no drawing and no quest updates. Is it a bug?

ps/ never mind, just found the answer on forum. Had to check inventory..
17 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2