Portals in Arktwend ??? 

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
henriquejr
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Hi!

According to the map of Arktwend found in the wiki https://nehrim.fandom.com/wiki/Arktwend, we should find a place called "Portals in Arktwend" when traveling on the island but I couldn't find it Instead, in its place there is a ruined tower (or something like that) with random loot, skeleton bones, wooden table, etc. Is that correct?

Also: are we suppose to find an item called "Randagulf's Fists" inside the ruins of Stormwend Castle? (see https://nehrim.fandom.com/wiki/The_Stormwend_Tower) I just couldn't ! What did I miss?

I'm playing Nehrim English Steam version, with no other mods.

Thanks in advance!
Zuletzt geändert von henriquejr am 21.06.2021 02:48, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Hello henriquejr

Just to be sure I understand you, you are talking about the game Nehrim right, not the game before Nehrim, named Arktwend?).).

In Nehrim the portals only exist on another visit and then outside the ruins of the city, just follow the main quest.
(In the older game Arktwend there were portals inside the tower, which do not exist in Nehrim-game)

I didn't see the Fists, but maybe one of the enemies has them or one of the crates?
henriquejr
Krieger
Krieger

20.06.2021 20:11Stefanie hat geschrieben:
Hello henriquejr

Just to be sure I understand you, you are talking about the game Nehrim right, not the game before Nehrim, named Arktwend?).).
Yes, I'm playing the Nehrim game, Steam version, "as-is".
Curiously, only recently (waaay after I've started to play Nehrim) I came to know there is an Artkwend game/mod also developed by SureAI team. Maybe a future game to be played by me, who knows? :)

In Nehrim the portals only exist on another visit and then outside the ruins of the city, just follow the main quest.
(In the older game Arktwend there were portals inside the tower, which do not exist in Nehrim-game)
OK, then I'll keep playing the game normally.

I didn't see the Fists, but maybe one of the enemies has them or one of the crates?
In the link I've pointed above, the Fists appear in a list of items "found 'on sight' or dropped by enemies", but at least in the first time we visit the ruins (as part of the "Into The Forsaken Country" quest), there are no enemies to be found which could possibly drop items. I also searched the ruins for it but couldn't find it. Possibly a mistake in the Wiki?
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Hello henriquejr
I don't know what the gloves are called in the English version, according to your wiki they come a bit later (as I said, when playing MQ).

Spoiler:
Dateianhänge
Moralas Fäuste.JPG
Moralas Fäuste.JPG (22.28 KiB) 12414 mal betrachtet
henriquejr
Krieger
Krieger

21.06.2021 15:03Stefanie hat geschrieben:
Hello henriquejr
I don't know what the gloves are called in the English version, according to your wiki they come a bit later (as I said, when playing MQ).

Spoiler:
Thank you Stefanie!!

That part of the text describing how/when I get the Fists somehow eluded me! :P :P

I appreciate your help!! See ya!!
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1