Replaying Nehrim as a warm up for Enderal

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
JoeCapricorn
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Before now, I've only played through Nehrim one other time - early 2011 that I can remember. Skyrim was only announced a few months prior.

After all this time, I decided to retool my Steam installation of Oblivion to be for Nehrim, since I lost my Oblivion CD. It kinda sucks that I need Oblivion to be otherwise vanilla, but I'll figure out how to make Nehrim and Oblivion coexist later. For now, I'm just enjoying the hell out of it all over again! I also downloaded the most recent version of Nehrim, and I was curious to see what changes had been made.

It seems there is much more than I remember. Dungeons everywhere, magic symbols are fun to find. 50 hours of playtime and I haven't hit the level cap (which I think is 45 - I'm at 31). It's quite fun having to run to destinations instead of using fast travel. I even avoid teleport, generally, except when stuck.

The crafting system seems to be more fleshed out. I like it - not as much as Skyrim's, but it's a really neat system. The graphics still awe me after all these years. Finding sets is fun to do, and going into a random dungeon when there's no quest nearby is always fun.

What baffles me is that after all these years and a new computer that can run Skyrim with 2K texture mods, the Dark Forest still sometimes has laggy moments to it.

But Nehrim is a masterpiece, SureAI - as I'm sure you've heard before!
rtf54
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Level cap? My character is at level 50. I do have well over 100 hours of playtime though. :P
I agree, still getting enjoyment out of Nehrim. I'm trying to finish the main quest on my mage before Enderal comes out.
JoeCapricorn
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

So you can get to level 50? Hmm... I wonder what the level cap truly is.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1