English translation is incomplete?

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
evouga
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I just heard about this TC and am downloading it now, and am excited to start playing it.

One thing that makes me uneasy, though, is that I've heard that the latest English version still has some untranslated text. Is this true? Is there a separate mod I need to download with a finished translation? Ie, does the "Nehrim English Supplemental" patch, which was designed for 1.1.1, still work with 1.5.0.8?
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Everything that is necessary to play and enjoy the game has been translated. There are a few documents that were not translated but they have no bearing on the game play.
Petzi
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Yeah, I'm afraid it's incomplete. Some of the untranslated documents can be found translated in the Wiki, but sometimes they were simply automatically translated.
Aegison
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

Hello, I have just recently started playing Nehrim (like two days ago) and have also noticed some things still in German. I am wondering though if I made a mistake in installation since the things missing are not mentioned in the wiki and are not books or spells.

I am in the starting mine area (outside behind the wall with mages) and was doing the pit rat quest last night. When I tried to pick up the rock using space bar (I forgot Z is grab) I was given a message pop up but it was in German. Is that normal? Should I expect more pop up messages in German? Maybe I am missing a hotfix or update?
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

If I remember correctly it should be english not german. Make sure your load order is right, the translation esp need to be loaded last.
Aegison
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

Checked my load order. The NehrimEnglish.esp is at the bottom. I also tried the English Supplemental patch on nexus but the dialogue is still in German.
Palito
Schurke
Schurke

Several of l the info pop-ups in the pit rat quest while in the rat cave were in german.
That quest was a bit of guesswork because of this.
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1