What is the name of the Series?

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
CountSwaqqula
Bettler
Bettler

So i just finished Nehrim, and it was fantastic! i have also beaten Arktwend a few weeks ago, loved it as well. I am about to start Myar Aranath and im hoping that its also insanely good! But what im wondering is, what is the series called? I want to tell people about it but its strange saying have you played "This game, this game and this game". Simply with The Elder Scrolls, you can call it Elder Scrolls. But with these games.. i have no clue.
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 117 Mal

Well, I don't know if SureAI ever thought about a name for the whole series - at least I never heard of one. But they all take place in the same world, called Vyn.

Bild

So, maybe just call them the Vyn- stories, chronicles, series, quartet or something alike :)

Edit: mhmm... I just googled vyn and got no results on the first page leading to one of SureAIs conversions, so maybe the name is not that practical. Just call them the SureAI Elder Scroll TCs. That should to the job.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I would focus on recommending Nehrim, as it is fairly well finished and has a good Wiki, which many players rely upon. I think anyone who really enjoyed Nehrim would discover Arktwend. However, I think many who first played Arktwend might become a bit discouraged as there is no Wiki (at least in English) and quite a lot of it seems unfinished, empty rooms and dead ends, and places that look like they were going to be a quest but never were done. Don't get me wrong, I've played through Arktwend 4 times (in English), but I think it is more appealing to those who enjoyed Nehrim and want more of that experience.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1