Unfinished Building near Alcazar Bridge

Moderator: Moderatoren

27 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3
SteAStro88
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

As the title says, i found something that reminds a structure for a tree house behind a hill just north, north east of the bridge, there is a huge tree and a platform that is almost invisible seen from below, it's not something which is going to be completed because the last release was more than 1 year ago, but what should it be? somebody knows?
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

I saw that yesterday as well while searching for herbs and magic symbols.. perhaps an alternative area for the wanted! quest manhunt? I guess we'll never know unless they tell us, maybe a post in the german forum could work? :)

I also wonder if the ending of the Nexus Halls in Treomar is also incomplete.. since there is no way out and it ends very abruptly. Perhaps unfinished because of work was beginning to have focus more and more on Enderal. Maybe we will see a last patch for Nehrim with the final English translations and some fixed bugs/things (like adding the 100th magic symbol :wink:) in a few years when they have finished Enderal and have nothing to do. :lol:
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Wow, I've played through the game several times but I haven't seen that before, I never looked up at that location! It looks similar to the treehouse in the Manhunter bounty quest. Maybe the devs were going to locate it there and then moved the location to where it is in the quest now, but didn't delete the treehouse by Alcazar completely?
like adding the 100th magic symbol
All 100 magic symbols are available in the game now.
[+]
the last two are in Nexus Halls and Iron Fire Halls.
in a few years when they have finished Enderal and have nothing to do
By the time Enderal is finished and all the bugs are worked out, Bethesda will probably come out with Elder Scrolls 6 and the SureAI group will have another canvas to paint, if they aren't burned out! :thumbsup:
Zuletzt geändert von badgesareus am 23.01.2013 19:08, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat

That's possible, or, perhaps, there could have been an extension to the part of the quest whereas you were supposed to find 2 manhunters? A pair of brothers, maybe?

Oh, it is? I have
[+]
the one from the halls' but not the other one. I'll have to go fetch it immediately!! :D
I really, really think that the Nexus Halls in Treomar is unfinished, since, well, the final room looks like a giant elevator and the place is even called "shaft to the sanctum". Sanctum of what? Considering all the other stuff that's found in the halls, I'm sure there's supposed to be more stuff down there. Sigh. :(
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

When the final English patch came out last year, there was quite a bit of discussion on this forum about that shaft in Nexus Halls, and we were officially told that's all there is to it, Nexus Halls is "finished".
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat

I remember the discussion but not that that was the final answer.. bleh. That's too bad, since the dungeon is already awesome but leaves the player with so many questions. If the planets are off course and Woran is headed for Vyn, then that means Enderal is also threatened by this since it's on the same planet.. but considering that it was a thousand years~ until the collision between the planets, then we probably won't experience that in Project 5.. possible Project 10 though! :)

Edit: Where the hell is that 100th symbol? I've been everywhere in the halls now and I can't find it! :(
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

Where the hell is that 100th symbol? I've been everywhere in the halls now and I can't find it!
Which halls? Iron Fire Halls or Nexus Halls?
[+]
If you have not found the magic symbol in Iron Fire Halls, it is in the area closer to the entrance in Southrealm. There is an area with a Giant blacksmith, and the symbol is against the farther back wall behind him, if I recall correctly.
Xagul
Schattengott
Schattengott
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

According to Daniel's description it's rather the Nexus Halls. Unfortunately I cannot remember where the symbol was hidden in there :(
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

The magic symbol in Nexus Halls
[+]
I think it is in the planetarium, perhaps behind something like a throne?
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat

I was talking about the one in the Fire Iron Halls, sorry for just saying halls.. that was kinda stupid. :lol:

Anyhow, I have been to the place with the giant smith but I couldn't find it there either. And I hadn't been to that area before since everything was alive and wanting to kill me. :lol:

Spent like 10 minutes in every room, including the giant's room, I even flew around with free cam but nothing was there. :( Seems I actually have 98/100 so there are two symbols missing for me and after spending 2-3 days going through all the 100 locations listed on wikia, I haven't the slightest of where they could be. Is there any possibility of checking the save-file to see which the 2 missing ones are? :o
27 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3