Moderator: Moderatoren

27 Beiträge Seite 3 von 3
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
Are you posting without reading previous posts? :lol:

That's just what Holomay has done! He even linked to the mod he made that adds it! See this thread.
I only read English, so I don't pay much attention to links to the Nehrimese-language posts as I can't read it. In any event, I've already found it before the Star People stole it from Iron Fire Halls and it is now hidden in Fat Erwin!
Well, in all fairness he wrote it in English.. :lol:

"Players like Daniel who have not found the Symbol in the Iron Fire Halls before patch 1.5.0.8 will not be able to reach a Magic Symbol count of 100. That's why I posted the 100th Magic Symbol Plugin in this thread - a similar discussion about the number of Magic Symbols in the German forum. I made it as a gimmick, but there seems to be quite a demand by thorough players."

Still, I find it more and more sad that I lack the german skills to be able to communicate properly on the german forum. I wish I had a better german teacher.. the 3rd year of german I had was with a 60+ y/o guy with beard and hair falling off and he couldn't teach for shit. Complete waste of time, learned nothing during those 150h~.

On topic: I think we should let the thread die since we're going so damn off topic now. :lol:
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Daniel hat geschrieben:
Anywho, do you know if it's possible to see which one that I might have missed? If I have 98.. that means I'm 1 symbol off of the 99 official max. Frustrating! :(
Hey Daniel, after checking your save file I believe that you actually found and activated all 99 Symbols. It seems that only your Symbol count is wrong by 1. I have no idea how that could have happened. I'll let you know as soon as I find out more!
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Really? Wow, lol, that's weird. Maybe it's because I've played the character through so many patches? :lol:
Gurdil_the_Dwarf
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

So on the same topic of not finding a certain magic symbol, te Wiki says one of them is on the grave behind Big Farmer's House in Erothin Farmer Village.
I must be either blind or looking at the wrong house, because I can't see anything that looks like a grave behind Big Farmer's House.

Any help (with screenshot if possible) would be most welcome. :)
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

As I recall (perhaps) you have to go behind the farm house and there was a big pile of hay to cross.
Gurdil_the_Dwarf
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

badgesareus hat geschrieben:
As I recall (perhaps) you have to go behind the farm house and there was a big pile of hay to cross.
Doesn't look like it. There are a few bales of hay behind the rocks behind the house, but no grave (as far as I can see).
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

It's here.

Bild
:wink:
27 Beiträge Seite 3 von 3