21%
Unique bosses
11%
Banks

Abstimmungen insgesamt: 85

Defianc4
Krieger
Krieger

I wrote a review for the game and posted it on Blistered Thumbs and battlereports.net. Unfortunately, part of the polished, final product got wiped by Blistered Thumbs, but most of the review + a polished dlc update can still be found at battlereports.com.

Now, I want some of the things I highlighted in my review to be in Skyrim. I've accumulated a list of different cool things that I hope Bethesda adds.

A new XP system
zone focused level scaling
trading fast travel for mark/recall + town based teleport spells
deeper, tour-like main quest
more difficult, spell-emphasized combat
Unique bosses
Banks

Which of these improvements should skyrim have?

Also, I am sad, sad, sad that hand to hand has been eliminated to Skyrim. I played through Oblivion twice and Nehrim once with a hand to hand/spell character
Sepharess
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

You will be pleased to know that it is confirmed for Skyrim that indeed the experience system has been revised and levels of creatures in the world have been set; the environment no longer scales with you in level.

I would very much like to see a less generic game world (Oblivion...), with much more detailed and varied areas (Nehrim!): from what I've heard and seen, the developers have heeded my call!
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Skyrim does levelscale. It's just ALSO dependent on the region.

I can't say Nehrim's combat is more difficult than Oblivion's - Oblivion used to become very hard (apparently not on purpose) on high levels.

I am pretty sure they will have unique bosses in Skyrim. I don't think they will have XP though.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

What I really liked in Nehrim was this sense of loneliness in a dark, realistic and unknown world. It wasn't over the top dark like Diablo but still dark enough to be realistic. Violence was normal thing. I especially enjoyed the quest that goes through the old Star People's home. You were all alone in a dark place miles deep underground. The quest log says to meet the dwarves but they are no where to be found. For hours you advance and advance. You see only ruins. Quite sad and tranquil. Never have I experienced something this amazing in a video game.
Defianc4
Krieger
Krieger

I honestly think Nehrim had better combat because the attack animations and range were enhanced, not to mention that the creatures could really do a ton of damage.

Oblivion was impossible to finish around level 18 if you created a bad character as I did during my first run-through. But I never really had much difficulty with Oblivion once my Spellfist Nord got 100 strength, ie: level 12 or so.

The best parts of Nehrim were the very unique dungeons you entered along the main quest, but my second favorite part had to be the cities. I love, love, love cities, and especially the distinctly and realistically crafted ones in Nehrim.
Nemesiidae
Bettler
Bettler

I defiantly hope Nehrim doesn't use Skyrim's exp system. I dislike Skyrim because of it. :S
ssdada
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

good sharing
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Nemesiidae hat geschrieben:
I defiantly hope Nehrim doesn't use Skyrim's exp system. I dislike Skyrim because of it. :S
Nehrim doesn't use Skyrim's exp system.. it was released prior to Skyrim and uses its own EP (exp) system, while Skyrim uses X skill-ups = level advance.

Enderal will use a similar EP/exp system and will NOT be based on Oblivion/Skyrim skill-up leveling.
Zuletzt geändert von Daniel am 25.02.2013 20:45, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
AMXmod2X
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I want to see caves like in Nehrim :thumbsup:
MOB2
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Well, if you want a taste of Nehrim in Skyrim, download the Dragonborn DLC, then go to Solstheim via Windhelm (Morrowind, do you remember? :) ); more precisely you must enter the Raven Rock Mine, possibily doing the "Final Descent" quest, then going down the mine and further. I felt it nearly the same as the Nehrim Tutorial (it's very dark inside, I think torches or light spells are mandatory), but Nehrim Tutorial is far more longer...
11 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2