11%
Banks

Abstimmungen insgesamt: 85

ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Changes I would like to see in Nehrim

Reduced clutter in all settlements & ownership by the settlement.
For instance it should not be possible to steal that bow in the first outpost this is a far flung outpost of empire they would not have hard to come by resources laying about like that.
To compensate more money & clutter on Corpses in the starter Dungeon & a slightly better starter weapon perhaps.
For instance on the corpses of the other invitees, why not a little more gold, a decent weapon & or a mortar & pestle, who would go out into this world without one?
More Loot in Caves & Outlaw bases why wouldn’t the big criminal organisation have supplies of gold, food & weapons.
Alchemy equipment & rare ingredients could be placed in the bases of renegade Mages.
No stealing from farmers, or at least make it stealing, guard dogs on farms maybe really formidable ones, this is a dangerous world.
Home made potions should have a really low value & be less effective than store brought ones.
After all, the store brought ones are made by professional Alchemists; to compensate the store brought ones could be really powerful.
A cure disease potion costs over 200 gold & once you find a few ingredients of cure disease is totally worthless, it maybe worth removing player made cure disease potions from the world, maybe place some on corpses to compensate.
All spells that have a single value, like unlock or cure disease could become rare or non existent. Cure disease should be something that works slowly a little bit at a time getting a disease should have penalties attached so that there is a point to resist disease potions. As it is now one plant root & it’s all over, maybe as this is a medieval world a pilgrimage would be another way to cure disease.

This was a wishlist I wrote for Nehrim after my first partial run through when the game got to easy & I started finding mods to make it more difficult .

When that didn't work out I started making my own & converting other mods to Nehrim . My one real contribution was E.L.N exponential Leveling Nehrim, changing the leveling from Linear to Exponential vastly increasing the points needed to raise a level as your rank got higher. Converted Progress for Nehrim to make skill raising much more expensive, in both skill points & money .

Used most of the combat mods Phitts fighting Fixes any of Duke Patrick's that I could get to work deadlier Creatures, Better blocking Economy mods to make wealth accumulation more difficult. Most of Kuertee Mods . I made changes to most of the weapons & much more to bows if you meet an enemy with a bow you better be real careful :lol:.

I would have liked to make the world much more dangerous after dark, which with Darker Nights would make it a really good idea to stay in a Village & use that sleeping bag. "I would prefer that approach than mods like real sleep" I never did find a mod that did that though & by the end of the process I think I was Probably the only Nehrim player left :? I am back building a new Nehrim game now for what maybe my one last play through :? & hope I get a game built that I'm satisfied with before I lose interest :( Regards Beebee
11 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2