Best Free Weapons VS Master Craftsman - spoilers

Moderator: Moderatoren

1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1
Dark Phoenix
Krieger
Krieger

I'm trying to search high and low for the best free or paid for weapons in the game and so far the best ones I got for free. Near The Temple Plaza at Treomar when you get the quest to go to the library there will be 3 battlemages you can fight. (might be near the Temple Plaza ruins - look around they are very close) Each will have a different weapon. I forget what the one guy had a battle axe I think.. I stuck it in my chest cus i don't use em. But one had an Aeterna longsword and the other has an Aeterna claymore. Get these, they are The Best I have found. they level up with you. The weapons the Master Craftsman sells are really BAD. You can go to him later on in the game. Best sword he sells is a ( for my 23 level character - your damage will be different depending on your level and skills) 52 damage Sword of purification for 60 thousand gold or a 52 damage Great Sword of the Arcane for 170 thousand gold! both of these are two handed swords. My free two handed Aeterna claymore is currently at 48 damage points, so to me unless you just want to collect all his stuff buying from him is a Huge waste of time. I think he is way over priced for his cheap trinkets. Best longsword he has I think is a 35 damage and my Aeterna longsword is currently at 38 damage. If you know of better weapons give me a hint, ha!

The Wiki boasts, " This is the most expensive shop in all Nehrim and you found propably the best armors, weapons and apparatusses in game." <- that's a joke. He doesn't even offer a longsword better than my free sword at any price. Some things he does have that you will have a hard time finding anywhere else, but if you use a longsword or claymore (and most people do) his stuff is not worth it IMO.

http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Craftsman

I'm going back to check his armor but so far I havent found better than the Methril armor for light armor ( misspelled?)
1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1