Comprehensive Trainer List?

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
DexterKong
Bettler
Bettler

I'm just wondering, is there an in-depth trainer list in the works? I ask because I am currently sitting on 51 learning points, and am trying to figure out who the best trainers are. For example, I know that Marius will train you in Sneak +10 for 5 learning points. I'm not a power player, and don't want to turn myself into a super-character by level 15, but like to keep my options open and have a decent range of all-round skills. For that reason, I'm hesitant to throw points away on trainers when I could be getting twice the bang for my buck at others.
I've checked the Nehrim Wiki, but the English version is still very WIP, and the list of trainers does not include how much they will train you in each skill.
If anyone can point me in the right direction, or even toss down trainers you know that train skills +10 for 5LP, I'd appreciate it.
CKtheFat
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I don't believe there's a limit to how much a trainer can train you, unlike in Vanilla Oblivion. Trainers only stopped offering a skill once I reached a 100 in it.
Garnet
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

There are only few Skills and trainers that you can get a bonus, so you don't have bonus for Magic and other "battle" skills. Anyway the Wiki will be updated soon about this.
http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Trainers
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1