Help getting some sets

Moderator: Moderatoren

13 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
Helol
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

So what i have forund is im a Paladin lvl 30; and i would like to know a set that i can obtain with ease and rock with my Sword and shield.

So far im collecting the Northern kings religia and i need the Greaves and chest. spoilers would be nice
and where can i get all the parts of the Allessias. plate.?????
and prophets set! ofc
kelticpete
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

all the northern stuff I have found was in the part of the map that taranor controls....i mean not erothin. I have found two pieces so far. I think the cave in mehritz may have had it.

I am collecting blood mage....I actually collected all 6 pieces but i think I sold the bracers if they have braces...maybe it is a five piece set. anyway...it ups my desctruction like 24 points. that is a lot of spell points saved.
Eolath
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

[+]
I still remember a very easy location for the northern king chestplate. It's not even in a dungeon. I can't boot up Oblivion at the moment, but it's in an area to the south-west of the northern capital. In a dig site iirc, not the dwarven one. another one to the south of that. There's a road leading towards the site, it has a few skeletons running about. But it's a very easy way to obtain the chestpiece.
Prophets? I haven't a clue. I found two parts. but it isn't really a set, so I might've sold some without noticing it. Only the helm is worth it so far afaik. (Best plate helm around imho)
[+]
Alessia? Partially in the west realm (or whatever the realm is called)

And partially in the south realm, tho I'm still missing one piece of Alessia aswell.. boots or gloves iirc
Major MainQuest Spoiler:
[+]
MQ armour ''set'' still beats both Alessia, and Northern Kings.. for me anyways. Just prophet's helm is a little better then the Shadow God Plate helm
kelticpete
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

all the northern stuff I have found was in named location near cahbaet.....even the one location where it was outside just laying on the ground it was named.
Helol
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

I have collected all the northern kings set.. it seems like only the greaves were the hardest to collect.
[+]
IT seems a Aeterna was hiding in the damn in northrealm. and he had the greaves, the curais was at a digsite. boots in a cave somewhere. and the gloves and hat were unknown to me
Haplok
Bettler
Bettler

Could someone please point me to the location of the Boots for the Northern King's Regalia set? I have all the other parts of the set, most with duplicates too, but can't seem to find the Boots to complete the set.

I would appreciate any help.

Another thing is I have heard there is a nice sword in a Dragon Cave north of Cahbaet, but I don't seem to be able to get there. I went up the path north, starting from the island, defeated the Hill Giants, including the named one with the nice two-handed ax, but can't scale the mountains much further. In some places it just seems too steep, but in some places it seems like an invisible barrier is blocking me.
How to get to that cave? Or is it too early and the path will open later for some reason? (I'm level 26 and I just arrived at the Mountain Monastery).
Shatar
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Haplok hat geschrieben:
Could someone please point me to the location of the Boots for the Northern King's Regalia set? I have all the other parts of the set, most with duplicates too, but can't seem to find the Boots to complete the set.

I would appreciate any help.

Another thing is I have heard there is a nice sword in a Dragon Cave north of Cahbaet, but I don't seem to be able to get there. I went up the path north, starting from the island, defeated the Hill Giants, including the named one with the nice two-handed ax, but can't scale the mountains much further. In some places it just seems too steep, but in some places it seems like an invisible barrier is blocking me.
How to get to that cave? Or is it too early and the path will open later for some reason? (I'm level 26 and I just arrived at the Mountain Monastery).
Hello,

This is where the Northern King's Boots are located:
[+]
They are located in Old Dwarven Watch, south-east of Cahbaet, south of Castle Darlan and Monestary of Pandorn.
If you want more information about armour, weapons or quests, then visit our English Nehrim Wiki project: http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Nehrim_Wiki

Cheers
Haplok
Bettler
Bettler

Thank you very much for the info, Shatar. Now I've got the whole set :D

I did check the Wiki before. Guess it was updated with this info recently. Anyway, cheers!
Shatar
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

No problem, Haplok.

If you stumble upon a unique/rare item that's not yet on the wiki, feel free to add it.
kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hi,
You guys seem to know a lot about sets in Nehrim. It would be great if you could join us in editing the Wikia. At least from time to time :)
The main topic is here: http://www.sureai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4103
13 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2