German vs. English

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
thebigJ_A
Schurke
Schurke

I notice the original, German version has been updated a few times. Obviously, the English version is behind. That's to be expected. I'm wondering what sorts of things have been fixed/added in the original that we can look forward to. Not being able to read German, I can't check the patch notes. (Of course, there are things specific to the English version that need their own, seperate patches, such as translating some of the non-critical notes etc.)

Anyone know?
Arandor
Hoher
Hoher

The English version bases upon the most recent German version.
f3N3k
Magier
Magier

That is: All game mechanics are on the same level of actuality. When you find mistakes in the script, post it to the bugtracker :P
thebigJ_A
Schurke
Schurke

Oh, wow. I didn't expect a response from people working on the game. Let me take the opportunity to thank you for your hard work. This game is awesome so far (I'm still fairly early on).

Actually, the only things I desire for the game are 1.) some of the non-quest related notes aren't translated (like ones you find in mines/caves) and 2.) the signs aren't translated. For instance, the sign on the magic detecting bell in that first little town where you can buy a donkey. Those are textures, though, so I guess they'd be more work.

Small things like those pull me into a world, y'know?
Darkblade
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

I think the translation team daid that they only have translated the important things, the rest will follow.
thebigJ_A
Schurke
Schurke

I know, the "important" things. And of course they are most important, but my favorite part of games like this is reading the little side-notes, or the jottings of some crazy necromancer, that kind of thing. I've come across five or six untranslated things already, and I hate not knowing what they say!
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1