Pre-installed mods?

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Nehrim seems to have several Oblivion mods preinstalled/built into their mod. Is there a list of these mods in English anywhere? I'm curious if the unofficial patch is in there, as I have a LOT of crashes in Nehrim and none in Oblvion. I have over 50 mods in my Oblvion data folder and it's as stable as a rock. I was wondering if installing some of the "fix" mods would aid stability. I've noticed that on Bethesda's forums they're saying that Nehrim is horribly unoptimized. Several folks who are Wyre Bash and Python savvy have increased stability by running Pyffi on the textures, but I'm not savvy enough to figure Wyre Bash and Python out. I know that SureAI is still working on the game and that it'll become a much better product in the end, but I'm wondering if there are a few mods that would help. Thanks!
Sandmann
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Nehrim seems to have several Oblivion mods preinstalled/built into their mod. Is there a list of these mods in English anywhere?
The only one preinstalled thing, as I understand it, is a adapted version of OIO (Oblivion Interface Overhaul) with interface, map and char-dump enhancements.

Click at the red-circularly and enjoy.
ScreenShot26.jpg
I've noticed that on Bethesda's forums they're saying that Nehrim is horribly unoptimized.
Ha, the exact opposite is accurate, Nehrim is optimized for Power Machines - more forest, more trees, better vegetation etc.

;eof
Helol
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

The people on bethesda forums are just upset that oblivion has met its maker.
crpgnut
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Not bloody likely! Everybody over there is playing this thing. It's one of the best mods to be released for Oblivion. Some folks are super jealous of Bethesda and it's success and they like to bash them whenever they get the chance. Of course, those same people have played all of Bethesda's games. "Oh, it's not like Daggerfall, boohoo. It's not like Morrowind, sob." Nope, each game is different and yet sells more than the last and it really pisses off those who love game x that only sold 50,000 copies and the development house went under. Bethesda is a business and has been a very smart company. All of their crpgs sell like hotcakes. We'll see if the mmo idea takes off for Zenimax, I have my doubts. I'm not sure this hunted thing will do much either. For those wishing for the downfall of Bethesda, their new direction may be all you ever hoped for; time will tell.
Morbide
Ritter
Ritter
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I don't think anybody here is wishing for the fall of Bethesda, quite the contrary. Think of their games what you will, Bethesda is very generous with their constructionsets and without that there would be no Nehrim. Nor would Oblivion has been such a succes btw. anyway, I play on a 4 year old rig and I do of course crash and get lag every now and then but Oblivion and Fallout3 did the same for me.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1