Palidan, Mage, Villian, Warrior signs

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Wrangler
Krieger
Krieger

HI,

I tried searching the forums to find posts explaining what these signs offer the player. My German is not good enough to glean an answer. My thinking was since it was mages which started the whole trip to the mine and sanctum, that would be a good sign to fit in with the theme. Is there a FAQ entry on what the signs do?
Velex
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

pretty much its like (correct me if I'm wrong),

Paladin: Gets a special healing move and can like take reduced damage
Mage: Gets some sort of magic bonus and unique spells
Villain: Gets sneaking bonuses and some other stuff
Warrior: Gets 2 different fighting stances and an ability that reflects damage on the attacker.

Sorry, I know this is terrible and very general, but its what I loosely remember when I did the thing at the observatory. :D
There like the signs you can be born under in oblivion, it gives bonus stats and abilities to the play style you prefer.
Donkerman
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

AFAIK each sign gives you different powers. I can only comment on paladin, which gets:
-Laying on hands (completely heal and lose all magica for short while) once a day.
-Pray to some god to get massive buffs for about 180sec once per day.
-You also get two combat stances
-Divine aura stance. More regen less defence.
-Guardian stance. More defence (heavy armor etc), less regen (willpower penalty)
Wrangler
Krieger
Krieger

Thanks for the response. I am thinking it's easier to build up a warrior than a Mage, so the buffs for a Mage would be more beneficial for my character. I guess I'll need to scan the stats and see what it changed.
Morbide
Ritter
Ritter
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

The mage buffs give +5 to offensive and -5 to defensive spells and vice versa depending on which stance you choose.
koschwarz
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

hi!

is it by design that if i choose "villain" birthsign, baddies don't attack me immediately at first sight?

thx in advance!
TrexTitan
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

idk if it is... sometimes enemies seam oblivious to my presence, other times not.. but would make sense for an assasin like character to have the advantage of the initial attack.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

I think "villain" offers some bonus to sneak, and if you are using this, some enemies may not detect you.
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1