Beautiful!

Moderator: Moderatoren

9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
TurnpikeFire
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

From the little I have played so far of the Nehrim total conversion, you have created one of the most beautifully handcrafted game worlds ever, brought back all the best aspects of Morrowind, and absolutely pulled me into your game world. The conversion runs flawlessly, and is stunning, the soundtrack amazing, the German voice acting is spot on and makes the world even more unique. I feel that I am actually wandering around another world in another time.

Congratulations on a beautifully well done project, you have topped even the Bethesda in world design and lore.
Pendraia
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Rather than start a separate thread, :) I wanted to add my praise too...

Fantastic work done by everyone involved. I'm more immersed in this game than I have been by any game in a long time. I love the intricate planning of the major towns and the way you have so many interesting nooks and crannies to explore...

cheers

Pen
bvervelde
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

You've made a beautiful looking but mediocre playing game into a wonderful experience. It's like I'm playing Gothic, and I really like Gothic!. Thanks for making this available.
riven213
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

I wouldn't say Oblivion was mediocre, it was simply flawed (especially by the level-scaling system). The mods like OOO fixed it. But Nehrim is a completely new experience and I'm very glad to be able to play it !
Thanks !
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

OOO, as far as I know, replaces the leveled lists by totally randomized ones, which is not much better either...
bvervelde
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I don't think Oblivion is a mediocre game as a whole. I has beautiful surroundings, it's very big with lot's of terrain to explore and the game engine is very versatile. But most of the quest are bland, as are the randomized dungeons. And then there is the flawed autolevelling...
Maybe you are right to say Oblivion is flawed not mediocre, but so far I'm sure of one thing: Nehrim is a far better exprerience than Oblivion ever was.
ibbeebee
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

My Main issue with was the pressing problem with Oblivion gates & that ones yioud done 1 youd done them all morrowind was much better for that in that it took work to even find out what you task was . so even with a hugely modded Oblivion Game there they thay were & if you ignored them there was burning kavach always felt guilty & like I should look the other way when I went past
Helol
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister

Oblivion was ok for the Mainquest to start with.. but after playing around with it for a while it just got boring,
Nehrim doesn't do that, you could play for hours and still find something to do in the morning. and the classic eyecandy that nehrim offers is stunning.
the setout the rivers the towns/cities/hamlets , the mainquest, everything and all.

But it does have it's downsides, like the lag and also the bugs that cause CTD's alot of the time. but most of it was just perfection .

Thanks for the best game i have ever played
Spoder
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I have nothing but praise for the creators of Nehrim. I realize some people liked Oblivion, but for me it was all eye candy and no soul (unlike Morrowind in every respect). They've taken the awesome engine for that game and created something amazing which could have *easily* stood on its own as a commercial release.

I've been playing RPGs since the early 1980s on the original Apple ][s and this will likely rank up there amongst the top games in my mind.

I hope the developers are now swamped with serious offers for big money from large game companies. They deserve to be.
9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1