Release

Moderator: Moderatoren

114 Beiträge Seite 10 von 12
Yevgeny
Schurke
Schurke

So if I make a copy of my Oblivion folder, where would the Nehrim folder go... like where in the Oblivion folder?
Dunkler Tod
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat

You don't need do make a copy of Oblivion - the installer of nehrim does that for you.
Just select the path you want to install nehrim in and wait for it to finish.
Yevgeny
Schurke
Schurke

After I installed it and I try to play it. It asks me to insert the Oblivion disk which I got mine from a website that you pay to get the game. So if in the end that I need to get a physical copy of Oblivion then which do you prefer? The original Oblivion or The Game of the Year edition?
Dunkler Tod
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat

thats a bit strange - normally the games you buy & donload online don't need a cd..
Can you play Oblivion itself?

But if you buy an Oblivion Edition in stores, you should take the Goty - it has the addon and pay plugins.
Yevgeny
Schurke
Schurke

What I meant was when I try to play Nehrim it will ask for disk.

Yes, Oblivion works on its own, all I have to do is click on the icon and it will start.

If I can't get Nehrim to work on my downloaded version of Oblivion then I'll go out to buy tGotY cause Nehrim is defiantly worth it. XD
kronos55
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Not to be a bother, but is there any chance that you have a beta english translation? Or even an alpha? I barely got to the abbey and the mod is really great so far. Thanks in advance.
Arandor
Hoher
Hoher

kronos55 hat geschrieben:
Not to be a bother, but is there any chance that you have a beta english translation? Or even an alpha? I barely got to the abbey and the mod is really great so far. Thanks in advance.
No, we won't release the English version before it is finished.
Patience is a gift :roll:
f3N3k
Magier
Magier

Arandor hat geschrieben:
Patience is a gift :roll:
Ask the German fan community, they waited for Nehrim for over 4 years ^^
kronos55
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Sorry to bug you. Great mod anyway. I can just do dungeons now. I heard it might be finished by august and that is super fast. Wish I took german instead of spanish now. :D
f3N3k
Magier
Magier

kronos55 hat geschrieben:
Wish I took german instead of spanish now. :D
According to what my friends in the US learned in German class, you wouldn't understand that much anyways :P
Just be patient ;)
114 Beiträge Seite 10 von 12