Nehrim Patch 1.5.0.8 (EN) available!

Moderator: Moderatoren

29 Beiträge Seite 3 von 3
domfather
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hay all i have a question. i get alot and i meen alot of lag spikes when outside wiich eventuly freezes my game and resault in having to end process of oblivon.exe and allso sometimes the ingame menu looses its texture and is just plain white. and the only way to resolve this is to restart nherim but it eventuly happens again.i notice that my systme along with nehrim is using 2.38 gGB of ram.. if i was to get an extra 2 or even 4 gigs for my current settup (2x2) would this fix the issue im having? it seems to happen mostly outside in the wilderness or citys.not so much when im inside places.
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Hi domfather, have you enabled "Automatic memory purge" in your diary/settings? You can also try "Perform memory purge now" when the game starts to lag. Does this help?
domfather
Schurke
Schurke

hay man yea orignly i had autosave on.but that made it crash all the time. have not tryd the memory purge.will get back to you on that one
domfather
Schurke
Schurke

hay long time reply sorry been bussie just to say that the purging memory dosent fix the issue allwaz..sometimes if part of the menu looses the texture and its just white then then using preform memory purge works.but if the map looses texture then it dosent. i just restat the game when this happens and live with it..its anoing but theres nothing i can seem to do about it..i think it boils down th using OBGE in junction with nherim. its all good though .il just press on.iv nearly completed nehrim:) so epic
yiroe
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hallo ich brauche Hilfe . Ich kann iwie nicht den neusten Nehrim Patch instalieren bei Launcher steht da das alle server off sind und iwie ein fehler aufgetretten ist und manuell weiss ich nicht wie ich den Instalieren soll und wo LG
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Hi yiroe, welcome to the forum! :)

This is the direct link to the latest English patch:
http://dl2.sureai.net/download/update/n ... 0.8_EN.exe
Just download, execute and follow the instructions.

Falls Du den neuesten deutschen Patch suchst:
http://dl2.sureai.net/download/update/n ... 0.5_DE.exe
Herunterladen, ausführen und den Anweisungen folgen.
oakley
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I really wish I hadn’t seen this as I really want one now!
LordLiam
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Is this going to be the last version?
greenlight
Eliath
Eliath
Danksagung erhalten: 57 Mal

Yes, it will be the last official version. However there are still some bugs in the game, and maybe there will be a fan-fix at some point.
29 Beiträge Seite 3 von 3