Where to download?

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Chris544
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Where do I download Endral? It says between the 1st and 3rd and its now the 7th. Thank you.
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Hi,
the german version of Enderal ist out since the third of July. The english version (fully subbed and voiced) will be out at the end of July.
If you want to play enderal in german (no english subs included) you can click here.
Hope this helps ;)
Till
Geronimo Röder
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Tilliboy hat geschrieben:
Hi,
the german version of Enderal ist out since the third of July. The english version (fully subbed and voiced) will be out at the end of July.
If you want to play enderal in german (no english subs included) you can click here.
Hope this helps ;)
Till
Oh well nice, from what i heard i thought its only comming out with english subtitles. Sweet. Is the quality of the voices going to be the same as in the german version?
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Geronimo Röder hat geschrieben:
Oh well nice, from what i heard i thought its only comming out with english subtitles. Sweet. Is the quality of the voices going to be the same as in the german version?
The Quality is the same. (e.g. Dave Fennoy :thumbsup: )
Geronimo Röder
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Tilliboy hat geschrieben:
The Quality is the same. (e.g. Dave Fennoy :thumbsup: )
Aww maan awesome, unbelievable to have so many high quality voice actors without any budget. Im guessing most of the german voice actors also made the english versions? Anyways great job, im sure our english friends will also have a great time with Enderal! Aight... gotta jump back in Enderal now, have fun international peeps!
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter

Aww maan awesome, unbelievable to have so many high quality voice actors without any budget. Im guessing most of the german voice actors also made the english versions? Anyways great job, im sure our english friends will also have a great time with Enderal! Aight... gotta jump back in Enderal now, have fun international peeps!
The english voice acting is almost completely done by native english speakers.
RayJohnson
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

-german comment deleted-
This is the english forum. Sorry.
Please keep it in english.
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1