Hello hello

Moderator: Moderatoren

10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Fury
Bettler
Bettler

Hello all, my name is Brian. I've recently come on board as a voice actor for the English version of Nehrim (woot).

It's a good thing I have a little German or registering here would have been a nightmare. I am curious as to how many other English speaking voice actors there are. Also, who did the voice for the Nehrim trailer (the "My bones have never touched flesh" speech) because you are a great voicer and you sound cool!

Look forward to helping in anyway that I can, regards, Brian.

PS. If any of the English voice actors wanna talk voice acting my MSN is: thegodscrywar@hotmail.com

Arandor
Hoher
Hoher

The VA from the trailer is an American radio host, but I'm afraid he will not speak anything for the ingame voice acting, since he is a very busy man.
Beside you, there're currently 4 English VAs. That's because I haven't really tried to find more of them yet, they all have contacted us. But as soon as the German dubbing is completed, I'll make an effort to get more VAs involved. If you know some good ones, just let me know ;)

Fury
Bettler
Bettler

Are the other English voicers on the forum? If so who are they?

PS what is a grunschnabel?

Fennias Maxim
Meister der Werkstätten
Meister der Werkstätten
Magier
Magier

Fury hat geschrieben:
Are the other English voicers on the forum? If so who are they?

PS what is a grunschnabel?
a greenhorn

Fury
Bettler
Bettler

Oh, less cool than I was exspecting :P

f3N3k
Magier
Magier

Fury hat geschrieben:
Oh, less cool than I was exspecting :P
The more you write the cooler you become :D

IchBinNeKrabbe
Ritter
Ritter

Lol.

The four voice actors are:

Andi Krösing (He's German, so I don't know whether you count him as an English voice actor or not.)

Ty Konzak (Here's his E-Mail: Aramek@gmail.com)

And the other two are:

Alex Baker

and

Dan Arend

Fury
Bettler
Bettler

Thank you. Always fun to meet more people in voicing, to add to my doom legion (yes I have a doom legion)
Lord Revan X
Bettler
Bettler

Hey Fury, I'm not a voice actor, I'm just here so far. I'm currently learning German and doing well with it. I'm open for any positions within the whole Nehrim mod. I am apart of Qwerty-Games (making oblivion online) and I just want to get my name out there, so I'm trying to become part of this team.
domfather
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

hallo I am intrested in applying for a voice over position for your mod provided there are spaces avalibel..if you are intrested please email me at domfather@hotmail.co.uk and let me no what is requierd.thank you
10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1