Credits to Lukas!

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Raydreamer
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hi guys!

First of all, big grats to you all for making these great mods! I dont speak deutsch at all but I have looked at the demos on youtube and they look great.

Well, I especially want to give my biggest regards to the soundtrack composer (Lukas?). As a musician Im also a great fan of gamesoundtracks and when I saw(heared) the Arktwend demo for the first time it blowed me away!

I can only say that the orchestra piece is one of the best I have ever heard in this scene. I think you got some real talent and if you are not doing it already, you should send your stuff to the big companys and start earning money on your music.

As a big fan to both Jeremy Soule and Howard Shore I can only say that the quality of your music is awesome!

Now to my question, where can I buy the soundtracK?

/Raydreamer (Sweden)

Shadow Elf
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

The soundtrack is for free, if you download Nehrim, you will have all the tracks...but at first nehrim have to be finished before you can join the world of lukas :D
kingpin11
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hey, I've just hear the main music theme and it is really awesome!!! But I have one question. I have also seen gametrailer and in the battle, there was original oblivion battle music. Are you planing to make your own music to the battles, or you will leave there the original? I would be happy if I can see (or rather hear :) ) Lukas's music even in combat situations.
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

Yes, he will do some battle themes. One theme you can find here: http://www.sureai.net/index.php?option= ... &Itemid=60
Unfortunately he writes his final exam in the near future, so he has not much time. He will do some further themes after that.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1