Problems after latest patch

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
daototh
Bettler
Bettler

I have the latest patch and am in the Manakirche Tesla. Everytime I save inside, I can't reload the saved game. No problems outside of the church.

Also, doors open very slowly now (they stutter).

I'm playing the DE version of the game to practice my German and installed the correct patch.

PS. You can answer in German, I can read it well (but not write).
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Hi daototh,

welcome to the forum! :)

It's probably the Abomb bug. I guess your save file is quite large and you have played for a lot of hours?!

Backup your saves and put OBSAF.exe in your saves folder. Follow the instructions to fix your save file(s). Are the slow animations gone and can you reload the Telsa saves now?
Dateianhänge
OBSAF.zip
OBSAF by RenderFred. Slow Animations fix.
(18.33 KiB) 277-mal heruntergeladen
daototh
Bettler
Bettler

Holomay hat geschrieben:
Hi daototh,

welcome to the forum! :)

It's probably the Abomb bug. I guess your save file is quite large and you have played for a lot of hours?!

Backup your saves and put OBSAF.exe in your saves folder. Follow the instructions to fix your save file(s). Are the slow animations gone and can you reload the Telsa saves now?
Thank you Holomay!

I will try this this weekend (usually too busy to play during the week). Will keep you updated.
daototh
Bettler
Bettler

Yes!!! That fixed everything -- slow animanions, loading games -- and the game hasn't crashed since!

And you were right in yor guess too -- some time ago I got the Deformiere Raumzeiten-Teilung accomplishment :)

Thank you very much!
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1