Can anyone tell me what Cube Experimental and project 5 is?

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Dark Phoenix
Krieger
Krieger

Er.. i cant read those forums cus i only speak English. this is either a blessing or a curse ( there are billions of fine ladies out there i cant understand nor can they understand me Ha!)

Is project 5 the same as Projekte?
Benutzerkonto von 680 gelöscht

Cube Experimental is a released modification for Fallout 3.
You can get it as english version, too: http://cube-experimental.de/zugangsdaten.html.en

Projekt 5 (would be Project 5 in english) is a planned Total Conversion for TES V: Skyrim. First artworks and information are available.

Greetings,
roobsi
Dark Phoenix
Krieger
Krieger

Thanks for the info. I may have to reinstall Fall out just to check that out.

A TC for Skyrim.. wow.. thats confident. We know next to nothing about the engine or sdk. I hope they wont run into major problems that cannot be solved and scrap the idea.
Mitro
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 9 Mal

Dark Phoenix hat geschrieben:
Er.. i cant read those forums cus i only speak English. this is either a blessing or a curse ( there are billions of fine ladies out there i cant understand nor can they understand me Ha!)
The whole world speaks and understands English, at least a little... So you will have to search for those who can't understand you :P
Back to topic:
Dark Phoenix hat geschrieben:
Thanks for the info. I may have to reinstall Fall out just to check that out.

A TC for Skyrim.. wow.. thats confident. We know next to nothing about the engine or sdk. I hope they wont run into major problems that cannot be solved and scrap the idea.
But we know that it's an Elder Scrolls game and there will be a new construction set we're looking forward to ;)
I don't think there will be more problems with Skyrim than with Oblivion.
If the new CS was too hard to use they would lose one of the most important elements of their game and lots of people would not buy it therefore.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1