Question about future games

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Profectus
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello, three weeks ago i was fineshed Enderal, this game... this game best of the best game in my life, I'm a picky person.
I could write a book that from cover to cover would consist of praises and flattery, but English is not my native language ;( .Just know that you touched my soul with your creation.

So the essence of the question is, are you going to (SureAI) create your new game, or maybe someone has information on this, please share with me, I'm really interested in this.
Thank you anyway.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 617 Mal

04.06.2020 10:32Profectus hat geschrieben:
Hello, three weeks ago i was fineshed Enderal, this game... this game best of the best game in my life, I'm a picky person.
I could write a book that from cover to cover would consist of praises and flattery, but English is not my native language ;( .
Just know that you touched my soul with your creation.

So the essence of the question is, are you going to (SureAI) create your new game, or maybe someone has information on this,
please share with me, I'm really interested in this.
Thank you anyway.
hi, welcome to the forum!
(i moved your thread and clarified the title to avoid confusion :) )

did you play the older titles? Nehrim (the Total Conversion to Oblivion) is getting a new patch and better Steam compatibilty in June.
there's also Nico's book "Dreams of the Dying", which you can read on his patreon for free,
but should come out as a paperback in some time.

sureAI also released currently one commercial game, Mad Restaurant People.
we hope that there's more to come ;)

it's highly unlikely that there will be other games set in Vyn though
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1