Elder Scrolls VI Announced by Bethesda

Moderator: Moderatoren

9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Bethesda just officially announced Elder Scrolls VI is under development with a short teaser trailer. Assuming they will continue to have a creation kit, if SureAI has any gas left in the tank, well . . . . . . .

SureAI Next Generation? :thumbsup:
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 226 Mal

Yeah, just 10 years from now. :thumbsup:
MeritAmun
Assassine
Assassine
Danksagung erhalten: 74 Mal

If it´s true, then one word: Great!
I wish to play Valenwald!! I love Bosmer :D
miro.georgiev97
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

15.06.2018 18:22MeritAmun hat geschrieben:
From the looks of things, it will almost certainly not be featured in Valenwood, as cool as that location is. Most of the speculation seems to be centered on either High Rock or Hammerfell.
MeritAmun
Assassine
Assassine
Danksagung erhalten: 74 Mal

19.06.2018 01:26miro.georgiev97 hat geschrieben:
15.06.2018 18:22MeritAmun hat geschrieben:
From the looks of things, it will almost certainly not be featured in Valenwood, as cool as that location is. Most of the speculation seems to be centered on either High Rock or Hammerfell.
Well, no Problem. I always played TES as a Bosmer Warrior, my Charakter enjoy to travel through every Land - Morrowind, Cyrodiil, Skyrim - so why not Hammerfell too? :wink: Valenwood is just my personal wish, but the location is not the only important thing to me. I am happy, there is a new TES at all (and I need a better PC...). :)
Maybe Valenwood is the location in TES 7. :mrgreen:
Salim Frost
Ritter
Ritter
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

I just hope, that TES6 will be more immersiv than Skyrim and that the quests aren't just like "go there, kill everything, open the last chest in the dungeon and come back". I got the feeling that 95% of the quests in Skyrim followed this scheme.
tazz001
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

There is so much content in the form of mods, Bethesda really has to dream up something special if the game is to be anyhow close in comparison to Skyrim.

I do not think it will do as well just my opinion if i was going to speculate, Bethesda took too long.
Buccaneer
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 41 Mal

26.09.2018 00:34tazz001 hat geschrieben:
There is so much content in the form of mods, Bethesda really has to dream up something special if the game is to be anyhow close in comparison to Skyrim.

I do not think it will do as well just my opinion if i was going to speculate, Bethesda took too long.
The one thing they can do to make it better than Skyrim is to actually have an interesting, story-based main quest - Enderal proved that it can be done. Skyrim's main quest wasn't even worth playing, esp. in comparison to the other questlines (Dark Brotherhood, Thieves, College).

But as long as there is a robust Creation Kit (assuming they don't use a different engine) and a willing mod community, then all will be good.
tazz001
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I agree to the extent of the awesome people who have the creative ability to make enjoyable mods.

As for ES 6 HoHum..

Bethesda is about the almighty dollar, simple as that - my older son who follows the games more than I says Bethesda had another not so good release - "Hey Bethesda" your shareholders should be shouting "stop beating a dead horse" Get a new release of ES before that gold mine fizzes out or another money hungry company releases something so similar your market is lost.
I would bet $$ the next installment of ES never lives up to Oblivion nor Skyrim, like I previously stated they are building up anticipation from ES followers for years now the next release can never live up to it its predecessor is how I see the game, even if it is a better game.

I am anxious to play the Enderal again this season, much to do on the house first sheetrock etc. see pic LOL
Bild
9 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1