Greetings and some question

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Andraken
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

First of all,
let me introduce myself: I am Andrea, from Italy, 20 y-old. Great fan of TES series (from Morrowind to Oblivion), huge fan of Fallout 3, knowler of Cube Experimental. Now that I've started again Oblivion, 'cause first two times I didn't end up with the main quest (because I judge it done too bad), I discover this project through a trailer on You Tube and then I saw "SureAI", « Hey, the ones who made also Cube Experimental! Let's look better on their site! ». So I came here to investigate and ask also something:
1) I know that the total converstion will came this year, probably just in german. Maybe in the future in english, but if ya wanna I could translate the text in italian (from english version).
2) Then I must ask: I've seen in one of the video an amazing water-waves effect, can that specific effect be extracted and add like a normal mod to Oblivion? Because I've searched so much that kind of water effect!
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

Hey Andrea! Yes, there will be an English translation of Nehrim after the release of the German version. And sure, you can translate it into Italian if you want to. I can not say much about the water effects, but they are from an mod for Oblivion, so maybe you should search TES Nexus for wather effects mods. Surely you will find something there.
Andraken
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hoxyd hat geschrieben:
Hey Andrea! Yes, there will be an English translation of Nehrim after the release of the German version. And sure, you can translate it into Italian if you want to. I can not say much about the water effects, but they are from an mod for Oblivion, so maybe you should search TES Nexus for wather effects mods. Surely you will find something there.
Oh, ok for that mod, I'll try again a search, but if someone year knows the exact name it will be helpful!
For the translation I'll wait the english text, and when is ready plz contact me and send me the entire document (first the main quest, then the other quests) and I'll provide the conversion.
f3N3k
Magier
Magier

Andraken hat geschrieben:
Hoxyd hat geschrieben:
Oh, ok for that mod, I'll try again a search, but if someone year knows the exact name it will be helpful!
For the translation I'll wait the english text, and when is ready plz contact me and send me the entire document (first the main quest, then the other quests) and I'll provide the conversion.
Hi Andrea!
I think it'd be a nice idea to have Nehrim fans also in Italy playing it in their native language, but you must take into account that the job extends over approximately 34000 words.
Dunkler Tod
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat

Andraken hat geschrieben:
Oh, ok for that mod, I'll try again a search, but if someone year knows the exact name it will be helpful!.
Well, if you just want to add the reflactions of NPC's and trees and stuff, you just have to change a few settings in Oblivion:
in the file My Documents/My Games/Oblivion/Oblivion.ini, search for
Code: Alles auswählen
bUseWaterReflectionsMisc=0
bUseWaterReflectionsStatics=0
bUseWaterReflectionsTrees=0
bUseWaterReflectionsActors=0
and set them all to 1. this makes the water reflect everything.

But there are also several Modes with changes on the water - Natural environment does something I think, and I found some other Mods at TesNexus:
Water_Reflection_Blur
Enhanced Water v20
and Weather - All Natural
But I don't know if SurAi uses any of these Mods.
In which trailer and in which scene did you find the water?
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1