Message for SureAI

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Loki659
Bettler
Bettler

Hey you guys should check your emails for Nehrim :D

But I'm sure a lot of other's want this as well as me. Can we get a campaign teaser or some gameplay from the main quest of Nehrim? Pleeeeeeeasssssee :D

Thanks.
Richard Cromwell
Gauner
Gauner

Since you appear to already have been quite excited when you wrote your comment I will not let you wait much longer now, twenty hours later :)

So here is one of the trailers, which I actually would have waited to send until I'd know whether it is the latest official one out, but: Time, as I mentioned ;)

Trailer 2008

The following is a gameplay video that shows you one part of, I really do suppose, the mainquest:

Gameplay Video

Since here the voices are, please do not blame me, speakers of then, quite bad, the next one is to show you how great, how way more gorgeous than in Vanilla Oblivion, they can be.
Of course I know the voices of the German version won't get you much, but pray just listen to the very first minute, it simply shows how great work there was and is put into this so called 'Mod' that actually should be selled when finished :)

Introduction to the Voices

And now the very last video I had the pleasure to see, parted in 2, presenting outknocking audiomaterial and an entire world, built in 3,5 years. (Actually more, I think, but you know: Whatever works ;) )

World Demonstration [1/2]

World Demonstration [2/2]

Hoping to have govien you something of the kind of stuff you were looking for and recommending to seek for further videos,

Richard Cromwell :)
Loki659
Bettler
Bettler

yeah thanks man, I enjoyed those, although I had already seen 2 I appreciate the favor!

I can't wait to see some more.
Aprojectile
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hey i have a question. do you guys have any other oblivion mods that's in English?
St.Anger
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Aprojectile hat geschrieben:
Hey i have a question. do you guys have any other oblivion mods that's in English?
If you mean SureAI with "guys" : no SureAI has only the 3 TCs : Myar Anath(im not sure if its the right name) ,Arktwend and Nehrim(whitch is not finished jet) + the Cube Experimental Mod for Fallout 3.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1