Issues registering new account

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Calibrax
Gauner
Gauner

1. It took me months to spot the DE EN buttons since it defaults to German from the Enderal launcher, so didn't bother trying to register a forum account

2. If you put 'Sure' & 'AI' together, what name is formed?

I put Surreal, surreal, SURREAL until it said to many tries come back later.
Sureai is not a name last I checked so could not answer it correctly, plus the fact I thought the i was an L in AI.

Am I the only one that had this issue?

Could this account for the seemingly low traffic on a site with an incredible game/mod/total conversion/work of art?
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 226 Mal

Hm, I thought everything can be a name, but not everything is a word. Like your forum account Calibrax is a name for me, but not a word. I think it is okay to call SureAI a name :)

Normally the site checks the browser language and then adjust accordingly. Might be broken, web stuff breaks all the time. What is your default browser?
Calibrax
Gauner
Gauner

Firefox browser.

It could be that I'm currently located in the Philippines.

Only the login parts show up in German (maybe some other stuff as well can't recall) even after selecting English forum for some reason, making me think there was no other options, until I spotted the EN button on the very top of the page long afterwards.

Fair enough about the name but Surreal seemed more like the logical option at the time, I thought it was a synonym.
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 226 Mal

Okay, I have to look into that, thank you :)
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1