Bit of a noob question...

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Gohoog
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Are Artktwend and Myar Aranath related to Nehrim in any way? I haven't played either of them and I'm wondering if it's a good idea if I should before I play Nehrim.
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Yes, Arktwend and Myar Aranath play in the same world as Nehrim, and Arktwend's story is interconnected with Nehrim's one (and plays before it). There is some connection between Myar Aranath and Nehrim as well, but I think it is rather small.

Yes it is a good idea to play them before Nehrim, but I advise you to start with Myar Aranath, because Arktwend will soon be released in a new version (in 1-2 weeks if everything goes right) and you won't be able to use your old savegame with the new version.
Gohoog
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Is there an english translation for both of them?
arvisrend
QA Lead
QA Lead
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 45 Mal

Okay, I should have realized that you're looking for an English translation. Then, disregard my above advice. Arktwend is translated into English by Golden Thief, and you can find the newest version at http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index ... pic=991476 . The 2.014 master is also downloadable from the SureAI site, but the patch isn't. As for Myar Aranath, he had plans to translate it, but I don't know how far they are gone.

Unfortunately I do not have any experience with the English translations so I can't tell you in what troubles you can run when installing it.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1