How to donate in English

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
ImperialFish
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hey all, I really like Enderal, and I can tell a lot of work went into it. I want to say thanks for bringing us such an awesome project, and I want to donate.

The problem is, the donate page is in German. I'm sure I could run things through Google Translate, but this is money, so I'd prefer to be assured with what I'm doing before I throw my bank information into the internet. Does anyone know how to change the donate page to English? And, should the SureAI team feel up for it, is there any plans for an english localized donation page?
shukk
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

When you press donate the only thing you can fill in is how much you want to donate, after that you press "einloggen", which brings you to the same payment procedure as in the english paypal. You then get an English confirmation email explaining the transaction.

Hope this helps until an English donation page is created (or if it isnt).
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Hello!

That's pretty odd, I thought that we changed the display language. Is it still in German? I just checked it from my laptop and the donate button leads me to the English website of PayPal. If it still doesn't work, I suggest making a straight dontation via SkyrimNexus (On the Enderal page)! :)

Thank a lot for your support!
Sinistralis
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I've read around you guys are planning a commercial project next, if anything. Are you planning a crowdfunding attempt with this? I would rather put my money towards that to help snowball the attempt. The things you guys could create with proper funding and employees is something I would happily put money against.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1