Enderal SSE Mods?

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
BelGarion
Bettler
Bettler

Is there a list of working mods for the SSE version of Enderal? I'm already assuming Forgotten Stories is Shards of Order plus Forgotten Stories in one bundle. I'll assume (Dangerous I know) that any ENB preset should work. CBBE I read should work so any unique armors in the game should already be CBBE compatible or built into CBBE itself. SkyUI with MCM? Race overhauls? Water / landscape overhauls? Weather Overhauls? I know the conjurable chest mod will not work, it's a spell and the spell book is in Dragonsreach in the base game. Which is sad, I am a kleptomaniac pack rat and I use a "Bag of Holding" style mod in Oblivion / Skyrim and in Fallout 3 / NV / and 4. Does one exist for Enderal? I am also noticing there is no "Enderal" option in Loot, Nehrim but not Enderal. Again, doing the dangerous thing of assuming, the SSE option in Loot should work?
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi, welcome to the forum!

first - please be careful about modding.
the game is still regularly updated, outdated mods are then bound to cause issues.

as a rule of thumb - anything that uses an esp or a bsa (that is most mods) needs to be adjusted to Enderal / Enderal SE.
mods that only use textures or meshes are generally ok. general interface mods should also work (stuff like RaceMenu and iHud)
it reads as if you didn't play the game yet. please try playing without mods first - it's not vanilla Skyrim :)
apart from the assets the team created themselves a bunch of mods are already included - see the credits.txt in the gamefolder.

there's this user curated list, and Nexusmods has a page dedicated to Enderal SE.
it's modmanager Vortex supports the game, so could could use that. note!
don't know about LOOT, but going with the SSE setting would probably be safe.

specifics:
- ENBs that are not made for Enderal SE can break scenes. a popular one for the classic version was "Rudy ENB" I don't know if an SE version of it exists.
(and I'm not sure if Classic <-> SE Versions of ENBs are interchangeable, probably not)
- SkyUI is already included (if playing on ultrawide you may need a patch )
- i don't know of environmental overhauls for Enderal (game's been out for four years and no one deemed them necessary ;) )

hope that helps for now,
have fun!

edit!
it apparently uses Skyrim SE's ini files, that should be fixed with the next (Vortex) patch though
BelGarion
Bettler
Bettler

It does? Interesting. And, no, I had only planned on just modding appearance. Skyrim is, after all, almost 10 years old. * checks * Well, that's odd. I just ran it for the first time, settings menu pops up, pretty standard Skyrim thing, and no 1920x1080 setting. Standard 16:9 HD setting and it doesn't exist in the settings. 1536x864, that's a bizarre size. Well, that's going to take some research. But, yeah, not going to mod the gameplay until I've played though it once. Only time I've ever broken that rule was due to Skyrim's crazy Thieves Guild side quest system that's it's entirely random which city the job your taking is in. Otherwise, day one nude mod and away I go. :D
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

i just realized that my edit is next level out of context, sorry.
full sentence:
"the Vortex Mod manager uses Skyrim SE's ini files, that should be fixed with it's next patch though"

you can edit the resolution manually :)
BelGarion
Bettler
Bettler

Hmm. Running into one other problem. Hopefully you don't mind (and if you do I'll create a new post ) . I am trying to get CBBE installed and running using - https://www.nexusmods.com/enderalspecialedition/mods/29 - which says to download and install the SSE version of CBBE. Problem is, CBBE.esp requires Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs. There is no "no DLC" version of CBBE on the CBBE SE page. Umm... I hope I don't have to hack the living daylights out of the CBBE.esp. >.< It doesn't mention that in the instructions.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

so, i can't help you with this, sorry.
the (empty) esm of both addons are included in Enderal SE for technical reasons, that may already work?

BUT
you should also check out the Enderal SE discord if you haven't already.
the guys over there can probably help you better with SE specific modding questions :)
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1